The Wood (part 1/2)✔️

Jade's POV:
I turned the tables today. Got up before Beck who was up a bit late finishing a project. I kissed his cheek and poked his shoulder after I had already gotten ready. "Beck." He turns around. "Babe." He groans. "Beckett." He sighs.

"What?" He grumbles, running a hand through his bed head hair.

"Get up you doofus, we have to get to school on time. I let you sleep in. You're welcome. Now you have 10 minutes to get ready or I'm leaving." I cross my arms and watch him sit up, he leans in to kiss me but I move my head so he gets my cheek. He frowns. "I don't want your morning breath." I explain, Beck shrugs, gets up, and disappears into the bathroom.

Beck's POV:
I walk through the door and Robbie comes up to me with some weird flying disc thing. Okay then. "And now... laser assault!" Then the disc thing fires pathetic little strokes of light. Tori just takes her big honking book and kills it.

"I think the rebels won that one." I state, patting a very disappointing and upset Robbie on the shoulder. Robbie gets mad at Tori and Trina and Lane come down the stairs with some camera crew. I wonder what they're shooting for. Trina of course freaks out and tries to get in the shot.

"So, whats The Wood about?" I ask.

"It's a reality show."

"About teenagers in Holly Wood." Well... reality TV plus Holly Wood? Not a very good mix. That's going to get real chaotic real quick. A couple hours later, I had study hall with Jade. We found our cozy little corner and got comfortable because, I mean, we are gonna be there for like an hour.

"Babe." I say, she sighs and looks up from her math textbook.

"What?" She asks, stern but not mean exactly.

"You know they're doing a reality show? Here. At school. It's called The Wood." I say, she just furrows her eyebrows at me.

"And?"

"And they're holding auditions in the Black Box Theater after school. I just wanted to let you know." She nods at me then steals my water.

"Hey." I frown, she shrugs and downs a swallow, then hands it back to me.

"Do you have a problem, Beckett? I was thirsty. And you had water." She says innocently, shrugging at me, I smile.

"You didn't ask." I say, she pouts at me.

"Well it's too late now, so man up, Oliver. Now are we going to the auditions after school or not?"

"I mean... I'll go with you." I say, she scoffs.

"Wimp. What are you scared of? It's a show."

"I'm not scared of anything, it just sounds kinda stupid and drama like." I say, shrugging and stuffing my folder back into my backpack. She blinks at me and kisses my cheek.

"Would you do it for me?" She asks, taking my free hand, I smile at her.

"Anything for you."

Jade's POV:
"Whats... the worst thing you've ever done?" The man asks Tori, I can't help but smile from behind Robbie's huge afro.

"Um, I squirted hot cheese all over my friend and her current boyfriend who was my ex boyfriend and then I kissed him right in front of her which I felt really bad about, but then it was okay because she punched me right in the face!" The princess rants, yeah Vega, Cat may forgive you for that but that doesn't mean I have. No one hurts my best friend but don't tell her I said that. Then, it was André's turn. Pretty boring. Loves music and hates brussel sprouts. A great song about brussel sprouts and the guy's sweating like a pig. Then we have Trina. I honestly don't know why she even auditioned because she is boring and talentless and someone stab me with a pair of rusty scissors I am bored out of my mind. I tune in when it's Beck's turn though.