My shooting star

Song of this one shot : A sky full of stars ( by Coldplay).

"  I can't see anything ! " Max giggled as her boyfriend was attaching a scarf around her eyes.

" That the whole point Max. It won't be a surprised if you keep your eyes open ! "

" I don't like surprises Lucas and I don't like being unable to see what's around me either".

Max didn't want to mess up her boyfriend surprised or to seem coward in front of him but she really didn't feel comfortable. Since she was a child, she had learnt to always memorize her ways out. No matter where she was, the girl always needed to know how she could eventually escape and being blinded like that was making her feel awfully helpless and vulnerable.

" I know you don't but it won't be very long, I promise." Lucas took his girlfriend's hand and wrapped his arms around her waist " I just need you to trust me. You trust me Max ?"

" Always Stalker" She replied, squeezing his hand in agreement.

Lucas started to walk slowly, guiding her cautiously and making sure she wasn't going to fall. Max was still a bit uncomfortable but the feeling of her boyfriend's hands against  her skin was so reassuring she finally managed to relax a bit. She trusted him and he was the only person who made her feel absolutely safe. Nothing bad could happen when she was in his arms.

They walked during about ten minutes, maybe fifteen as Max had lost all notion of time until Lucas finally stopped and removed the blindfold from her face.

Opening her eyes, the girl gave a quick look to the landscape and remained totally speechless. Lucas had lead her on the top of a small hill from where you could see the entire city below. The twilight's light was fading away, causing the little houses in the valley to start lightning up gradually and soon, a shiny bright blanket replaced the darkness in front of them. Max had never seen anything that beautiful in her entire life.

" You like the vue ?" Lucas whispered softly in her hear, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend neck.

" This is... Perfect"

" Definitely not as perfect as you Madmax but I'm glad you like it."

Max pulled away to face her boyfriend and giggled nervously as her face was slowly becoming a blushing mess. Lucas grinned even harder, thinking about how cute she was  and leaned over to kiss her lips softly. She kissed him back and they started to make out under the stars, their lips extremely hot in the chilly October air.

After they pulled away, breathless,  Max sat on the fresh grass, and rose her face towards the beautiful night sky. Sitting next to her, Lucas wrapped his arms around her neck and they witnessed the first stars lighting up gradually above them.

As Max was enjoying the spectacle, her face twisting in an adorable expression of  pure happiness, the boy couldn't help but noticed how adorable she looked. He had gone here to watch the constellations but he already had the brightest stars of the sky in front of him everyday.

All the tiny lights above him, so numerous that it was impossible to count them, reminded him of his girlfriend's freckles. How they were perfectly disposed on her face and how he could spend hours just admiring them.

After a couple of minutes, maybe an hour, Max pointed something in the sky with an excited look :

"Look, Lucas, a shooting star ! " She screamed happily. "We need to make a wish !"

"Why could I want more ? " He answered, running his fingers through her fiery hair. "I have already everything I could ever hope for ."

"But it's not right to waste a wish like that ! " She glanced at him with puppy eyes and he sighted, knowing that it was impossible to resist. " So what'd you wish for Stalker ?"

" I want us to have more moments like that Madmax and I want to stay with you forever.

" That two wishes Lucas"

" Let's just hope that the stars up there will do us a favor then ! "

" They already did when they made you enter in my life"

Lucas felt his heart melt with tenderness, not really believing that the Madmax had really just said something so cheesy.

" Someone's romantic tonight huh ? I always knew that deep down you were a softie."

" I am not I'm just being honest with you !"

" Hey, calm down . It was not an insult !

Max poked his side teasingly and he started to tickle her, making her laugh hysterically.

At that moment, they both knew that they didn't need any stars to realize their wishes. They already had each other and it was more than enough.

Hi everyone ! I know that this one shot is a little bit too short but I was running out of ideas at the end so I hope you like it anyway. Enjoy your reading and please, drop some cute one shots ideas in the comments, I need inspiration.