𝚘𝚗𝚎

"good morning" i yawned, walking in the kitchen were Drew and my brother where bickering about something. "did you you sleep here?" i questioned, glancing at Drew as i spilled the coffee in my pink cup. he quickly nodded, returning to his conversation with my brother. "c'mon Cody, don't be a pussy, it's just a party" Drew whined. i widened my eyes. party? "its not just a party, bro, if my parents catch me i'm dead" Drew rolled his eyes "they won't because no one would tell 'em" Drew glared at me.

"are you threatening me, Joseph?" i raised an eyebrow. "don't call me like that" he said, annoyed. "excuse me?" i yelled "you can call me whatever you want but i can't?" i crossed my arms over my chest.

"adults are talking here, go bother your boyfriend instead" Drew said bitterly, taking a sip of his coffee. i raised an eyebrow "what boyfriend are you talking about?" i laughed. "the one sleeping upstairs" he pointed at the ceiling. i let out an a snarky laugh. now he was jealous of Miles? since when? "i didn't know he was, thanks for informing me" i said sarcastically, flipping him off.

Drew was about to reply but my brother cut him off. "stop acting like five year olds!" he yelled, shutting us up "what's the matter with you two lately?" "ask Drew" i muttered, before heading out of the kitchen, making sure to slam the door behind me. his demeanor was really beginning to annoy me. i quickly reached my room where Miles was now wide awake "what was that about?" he questioned, referring to the previous screaming. i shook my head whispering a 'idk' before throwing myself into the bed as i groaned.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

"how do i look?" i asked Miles. apparently, my brother was throwing a party tonight at our house since our parents were out of town for the weekend and i wouldn't miss it for anything. he gave me the thumbs up and i nodded, as we both headed downstairs.

INSTAGRAM.

🖤 liked by milesryle, drewstarkey and 107 others

rileycarson: why so serious ❓❓❓
📸 @mileysryle

comments

lamyaseris: beautiful ❤️
rileycarson: tysm 🥺

mileysrye: best ph 🤘🏻
rileycarson: yaaass bitch

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

REAL LIFE.

it was 10pm and the party was in full swing, i had never seen my house this crowded. both me and Miles may have drank too much beer, and now i felt a bit dizzy. i was swinging hips to the music in middle of my living room, a beer in my right hand. i was dancing on my own, but surrounded by unknown faces dancing around me. suddenly i felt two hands resting gently on my hips. i quickly turn around, thinking it was Miles'. my eyes winded as i faced two ocean eyes, staring at me with a hint of concern. "you okay" Drew asked, his hands still on my hips. i was trying to say something that made sense but i don't know if it was the alcohol in my system, or the feeling of Drew's hands on my skin, but my mouth went dry. Drew looked at me in concern, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to a less crowded spot. "are you okay? did someone hurt you? where's Miles?" he started asking questions, his hands cupping my face gently. i shivered at the touch.

maybe it was the alcohol, but all i could think about were his full lips, that were inches apart from me. i suddenly felt the urge to kiss him, like he was oxygen and i was dying to breathe.

"Rils are you listening to me—" i don't know how i gathered all my courage and i placed my hand on his cheek, connecting our lips together. i didn't care if i was drunk, if anyone could see us, if he'd be mad at me. i just did it. i was expecting him to pull away, but instead he immediately kissed me back, removing his hand from my face and grabbing my waist to pull me closer. i gasped as his tongue started playing with mine.

as we pulled away, i thought my heart was going to explode. he looked at me in disbelief, like he couldn't figure it out if we really kissed or he just imagined it. "shit" he whispered, as he realized what we had just done. he started looking around as he ran a hand through his hair, probably checking if my brother saw us.
i stood there, in silence. "shit" he cursed again.

"you already said that" i said sarcastically. he glanced at me "i—" he muttered.
"look, i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable, my fault" i blurt out, walking away from him. but a strong hand quickly stopped me by grabbing by wrist "wait" he almost cried. i turned around to face him. "you didn't make me uncomfortable i- uhm, i actually enjoyed the kiss" he said shyly, scratching the back of his head "truth to be told, i've been liking you since some months" he admitted.

i gaped at his statement "really? that's why you were acting so weird?" he nodded, visibly embarrassed. "gosh, Drew, you're a grown man" i almost scolded him.

"i know, okay?" he cried "i just didn't know how to handle this." "this?" i questioned. "my embarrassing crush for my best friend's little sister" his voice was now barely above a whisper.

"you serious?" i questioned bitterly, now i was stone cold sober. "i'm eighteen, Drew. i'm not a baby". he shook his head "it's not that easy" he mumbled.

i shook my head in disappoint, my hands on my hips. i looked down to avoid eye contact  "don't you see? you say that you're not a baby, but you're actually acting like one." i looked at him in shock, healing myself back from beating him for what he just said. "i can't do this" his voice broke and it was a wrench to my heart.

"at least give me a reason" my eyes fixed in his. "Cody, the fact that you're 18 and i'm almost 23–" i quickly cut him off "i said a reason, not an excuse" i said bluntly. he stood still in front of me, with shining eyes, without saying a word. i guess he made his choice and definitely it wasn't me.

"okay, now listen carefully, Joseph" he let out a chuckle as i pronounced his first name "i will not force you in this" i motioned between him and me "if you don't want me, it's your loss" i said bluntly, before walking away "and this time don't you ever try to stop me" i rushed upstairs to reach my bedroom and close the door behind me. fuck you drew starkey and your kissable lips. and your magnetic eyes. and your messy hair. fuck.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

𝚊.𝚗.
𝚒 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝚊𝚖 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘
𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜
𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜?