#2 //I Think I Like Him//

Y/n POV
When suddenly the bell rang really loud and you both jump. You laugh a little because you both got scared off the bell but then get up. " wicht class do you have now?" I asked him, hoping we would be together so we can talk more but unfortunately he said: "I got English. And you?" "I got history." I answered. "See you at lunch then!" I said as he replied with a for sure.

Thomas POV
We both went other directions and I was kinda sad because I really liked hanging out together and I think she did two. English class was kinda weird, all the table from two where against each other  can make a table off four across each other. The only spot left was next to a dark brown hair boy and an Asian guy with pretty nice hair, so I sat down and they are actually really cool. So now I got already three friends. The dark brown hair boy was named Dylan and the Asian guy was called ki Hong. We worked together and talked and stuff. Then the bell rang again so it was finally lunch. I first went to my locker to put my stuff in it and waited for y/n but she didn't came. After a few minutes waiting I decided to go to the cafeteria to eat already and wait there. I heard somebody call my name, it youth it was y/n but it was Dylan and ki Hong inviting me to sit with them. Of course I said yes but when we talked with more off their friend is till looked around for y/n and then I saw her. I walked up to her but while walking I saw her laughing with her friends and bloody hell that beautiful smile.

Y/n POV
I went to history and saw my friend Kaya, she almost shouted at me to come sit with her and of cours I did. "So that new boy uh. Are you a thing." She asked right away. "First off all his name is Thomas. Second off all we are not a thing I just met him a few hours ago." I answered while I laughed how curious she was. "But you DO like him?" She said yelling while whispering. "..." I opened my mouth ht I couldn't say anything back so I closed it soon after. "OMG. You need to go out with him." I almost choked on nothing "you crazy? I just met him and he is probably just nice because he hadn't friends yet. If he got some he would probably ignore me and I won't fall for some stupid boy with that personality again." "Look I know what happed with Jaeden but that was a populair boy Thomas doesn't even got friends yet so-" I cut her off with a simply "no." And then the teacher began to talk so she has to shut up. The lesson ended and it was finally time for lunch. We wanted a good spot because our other friends came from the other side off the building so we needed to skip our locker I actually was good with that, I don't want Kaya to speak with Thomas and make it awkward. After a min Rosa and our other friends came. I let Kaya swear not telling our other friends yet or they would freak out and dragged us together. Rosa was just telling something funny about the teacher in French as I felt somebody tap my shoulder. The girls became giggling and smirking and I knew who it was. I turned around up and I was right. "Hey." He said with his handsome accent and then the girls started to giggling more. "Hey Thomas how are ya?" I asked while I stood up. "Uh I just wanted to asked for your number so you could give me some more info over this school." He said while holding his phone to me. "Sure!" I took his phone and I typed my number in. Before I gave his phone back I saw 'mum' with a heart after it and my heart just melted. Maybe he wasn't so bad at all I thought to myself. I was in my thoughts about him not noticing that we we're staring at each other again till Rosa broke our stare and my thoughts "uhm your not gonna introduce pretty boy here?" "Right. Girls Thomas, Thomas girls. Thomas is new here." I said a little awkward. He smiled gently at the girls and then back to me. "I guess I'll keep going then." He said while looking down and putting his hands in his pockets. "Yeah.." I said awkward because I still knew the girls we're smirking. "Bye." "Bye." And I sat down. "Uh so when is your marriage?!" Lilly a other friend said. "Ha ha funny." I said sarcastically. "No but really what's going on between you two?" Rosa asked. "What ya mean?" I asked. "Well you both clearly like each other. And he wanted your number, so what ya waiting for Gurl?" "I just met him and I just want to know him better, making sure he is not a Jaeden." "Fine do it your way but that's going to be boring." She said while snapping her fingers. I signed and just was in my thoughts about z Thomas for the whole lunch period, some times sneezing a peak at Thomas. I saw he had friends and still asked my number. Maybe just maybe he isn't one off the Jaeden or maybe it was just a dare or something or showing off. The rest off the day he was in my mind I think I actually like him but I wasn't sure. That evening after dinner I was doing my math and it went a bit better cause off Thomas, well it went a bit slow because sometimes I drowned in my thoughts again. That damn boy won't let me do my homework. Then I git a message.

Unknown: Hey. Uhm it's Thomas. I hope I didn't wake you up I just wanted to say thanks to be so sweet to me today, maybe I could do something back?

Y/n: hey Thomas. No problem and no need to. It's always nice to meet someone new! (You didn't wake me up btw.)

(Changed to Thomas)
Thomas: No but really maybe we could do something after school tomorrow?

Y/n: I would love to.

Thomas: Great! What's your last class tomorrow?

Y/n: I have my extra class, so cooking.

Thomas: Omg! Me to. So first we can cook together, wicht is already fun and then we can do something else fun. Like ice skating?

Y/n: I would love to!!

Thomas: Great see you tomorrow.

Y/n: Yes sir!

Thomas: Have a goodnight y/n!

Y/n: Night, Night Thomas!

And that night I slept amazing.

//hope you like chapter 2 // let me know what you think.//ideas and sweet comments are always welcome!//words = 1178//