𝚝𝚠𝚘

REAL LIFE.

The next morning, i woke up alone in my bed, still dressed like the previous night. my bed sheets were stained with mascara, indicating that i had cry last night. i hardly pushed myself up to reach my phone and check my notifications. Miles had texted me that he was going home at 1am. there were a few messages from my brother, asking if i still was at the party. no texts from Drew. ouch, that hurt. unlike i told him the night before, his rejection hurt like hell. it was like that kiss had stirred up my feelings about him that i had hid till then.

i hardly dragged myself into the shower, before wearing comfy clothes, changing my bedsheets and eventually go back to bed where i lied all day long.
Cody knocked at my door multiple times, but i ignored him or i muttered a 'i'm not hungry' or 'i'm sleeping', and so forth. last thing i wanted was coming between my brother and Drew.

The next day, i felt slightly better, hence i decided to go eat something i was literally starving. i mentally prayed not to meet anyone in the path from my room to the kitchen as i looked like a mess, but obviously the universe was pissed at me because i met the last person i wanted to see right now.

"Rils..." he whispered as he saw me, moving closer. but i quickly stopped him "no, Drew, please don't" he nodded, backing away from me. i pushed past him and reached the kitchen. i grabbed a banana and headed back to my room. when i arrived, Drew was leaning against my door. "what do you want?" i said, bluntly. "apologize" he said softly "i've been such a dick yesterday".

"nice to hear that we feel the same way" i said sarcastically. he gave me a hint of a smile. i headed to my room but he stopped me. "please" he cried.

"what do you want me to do?" i yelled, no more caring of who was listening. "i've done enough, and i'm not even the grown ass man here". last thing i knew, i was pushed against the wall, his hand on my hips and his lips against mine. i quickly wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer and deepen the kiss. fireworks in my stomach as his tongue tangled with mine.

i pulled away as i run out of my breath and he gently rested his forehead on mine, our eyes locked together. "what does this mean" i whispered against his mouth. "i can't help it, you're stuck in my head, Carson." he chuckled,
making me laugh. i kissed him again "we'll figure it out, he'll understand" i reassured him "it's me and you against the world, Joseph" i giggled, interlacing our fingers together which fit perfectly.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

INSTAGRAM.

tagged: drewstarkey 🖤 liked by milesryle, drewstarkey, codycarson and 298 others

tagged: drewstarkey
🖤 liked by milesryle, drewstarkey, codycarson and 298 others.

rileycarson: it's you and me forever

comments

drewstarkey: 🦆❤️
rileycarson: ❤️❤️❤️

milesryle: i lowkey ship
rileycarson: as u should 😼

user1: omg two you look so cute
*liked by rileycarson*

codycarson: my bff and my sis together... what a good time to be alive 🤡🤡🤡
rileycarson: lmao Cods just admit that u love us
*liked by drewstarkey*
codycarson: i deadass do, adopt me pls
drewstarkey: no❤️ u smell
codycarson: u bitch

load more comments

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

𝚊.𝚗.
𝚞𝚑𝚞𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 🛳 🛳
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?
𝚍𝚘 𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?