A... Ferret?

"Ight imma go to the bathroom."
Owen said as he got up from the couch. "Ok? No need to tell us.." Nafla said to Owen. Nafla phone started ringing, meaning he got a call from someone. He answer the phone and hears music playing the background. "Hey it me Ash!"
Said Ash Island yelling through the phone. "Why are you calling me?" Nafla Asked,"And how did you get my number?" Ash Island let out a big sigh so Nafla can hear him sighing through the phone. "Well" Nafla just sat there waiting for an answer. He was about to hang up but then he heard screaming from the bathroom.
He ignored it. "I think Huchu ran away... he probably at your house." Owen zipped up his pants and ran out of the door while shutting it. He ran across the house. "OWEN QUIT RUNNING IN THE HOUSE!!" Loopy yelled at Owen. "WELL MAYBE THERES A FERET IN THE BATHROOM" Owen yelled back at Loopy. "What the fuck? Are you high just now?" Loopy said back. Owen rolls his eyes. The ferret somehow got out of the bathroom without opening the door. The ferret started walking to the kitchen and opened the fridge door. Loopy and Nafla heard some music from outside so they got up and looked out the window. Nafla opened the door. Ash Island have arrived at Mkit Rain house. He brought a friend along with him, Young West. "Come in!" Nafla said as he opened the door wide.
"Wassup" Young West said as he held his arm up to do a handshake with Nafla and Loopy. Owen and Bloo went to see who at the house. "Yooo!" Bloo said as he walked to Ash Island and Young West. "Uhhh there's a ferret in the kitchen looking in the fridge..." Owen said as he pointed behind him. "Oh that must be Huchu!" Ash Island said as he speed walk to the kitchen, the other followed behind him. "Ehem." Ash Island said while watching Huchu going through Mkit Rain fridge. Huchu dropped all the stuff he had in his hand and just stand there staring at his owner. "Oh." Loopy said behind Nafla. "Owen your so dumb." Loopy said. "Huchu is allowed over here we just need to watch him." Owen scratches his bald head. "U have lice?" Loopy asked Owen. "No! Can't u see I got no hair!" Owen yelled. Ash Island grabbed Huchu and held Huchu like a baby. "Huchu~" Young West went to pet Huchu. "Looks like imma have to put you in cages now, huh?" Nafla grabbed the milk and put it on the kitchen counter. Nafla asked, "Want milk?"
The end:)

(I'm sorry I can't think of anything to write plus I'm so bored right now... also I don't want to go to school tomorrow because we have to wear mask and stay six feet apart😒 and we got PE outside in the hot sun and still need to wear mask everyday💀🙄)