why me ? part 1

My name is Vanessa im 17, i am 5,6,brown skinned .Also i have a mom ,she is inlove with her boyfriend Tommy. But the sad thing about it is when my dad died in the war because he got shot. So my mom decided to move on and thats why she is with Tommy. My mom is 36, she is a woman that really worries a lot. Also my step dad Tommy when he comes home he is as drunk as he can be. But you know my mom worries a lot so she said why and the hell are you drunk and driving?. Then Tommy slaps her and she was shocked And why because Tommy never hit her before after that i just went to bed.(the next morning). I woke up it was 7:00 in the morning so i got ready for school i wore crop top with black and white stripes,black and white high waisted pants,put on my black and white jordans.Then i had to wait outside for my bus i said god damn this bus taking too long.(Few minutes later) Thank god it came! so when i got on the bus kids were being mean to me,calling me names like hoes,bitches,thots, i jus sat there because i didnt want to say any thing to start an argument.(Few minutes later). We arrive at the school and i get off the bus and ran into the bathroom on the toilet and started to cry. Then while i was crying the so called popular girls came in and they were saying mean things like vanessa is a slut i bet she sucks up the whole basketball team.(few hours later) school ended.And i went to get on the bus and one boy he pushes me into the woods right next to the school. And he pulled down his pants and he said get on your motherfucking knees bitch. and i got up and kicked him between his legs,he started to pull back up his pants and i ranned back on the bus.And the bus drove off i looked out the window and i read his lips he said i have more for you. And when the bus dropped me off at home i came up to the door and the dorr was unlocked and as i opened the door my mom was lying in the floor. Then when i looked at her face she has bruces all over it she has a big black eye,busted lip,her other eye looked like a big red ball.