Part 10

"That Princess Curtis's former adoptive parents have disowned her, in turn meaning you are now her legal guardian." Darry says.

I break out in a huge smile and jump up and hug Darry, he smiles and I hug Sodapop, Ponyboy, Johnny, two-bit and Steve, finally I am enveloped in a huge hug from Dally, I look up into his gorgeous eyes and smile.

We had a fun afternoon, just hanging out, it was night time and most people crashed here.

Dally and I were still awake.

He looks at me and says, "Will you go somewhere with me?"

I nod and follow him out the door, we walk down the quiet dark streets, he takes me through a path in the forest to a beautiful waterfall.

I'm in awe, he comes and sits on the edge, I join him and he says, "I know people say I hate the world, and I do, but I don't hate everyone in it, I come here because it's the place that shows me the world isn't all bad." He takes a deep breath and says, "Princess, I've felt like this for a long time, but I've been too much of a wimp to say anything, w- when you got taken away I thought I lost my chance, and I've realised, that we won't live forever, but I want to live this life with you, because you make it all a bit brighter. Princess, I- I love you."

I turn to him and smile gently, I breathe out, "I love you too Dally."

Our lips are inches away and I feel his breath fanning across my face, we both move a the same time and our lips touch, fireworks exploded between us and it felt magical.

The kiss grew more and more passionate, my fingers played with his hard and his arms wrapped around my waist.

We pull apart and smile at each other, I say quietly, "I love you Dally."

He puts his forehead against mine and says quietly, "I love you too Princess."