Chapter 12

**In London**

♡Harry's POV♡

The big building surround the five of us as we walk down the jammed streets of the bug city called London, we never thought we would get where we are and yet it all feel right. With Louis' hand in mine, Niall and Liam to my left, Zayn beside Louis, and the morning breeze on our faces, I hage never felt more alive. "Here we are boys, Luke said this building and the fifth floor." My cousins sweet voice is somewhat loud then ks quiet when we enter the tall building. My boyfriend has the widest eyes I have almost ever seen, except for four nights ago when he asked me to be his. I feel my stomach flutter with butterflies as I remember what we did that night, I cant get ut out of my mind, especially because I still have slight bruises across my neck and collar bones that are covered in ny mums foundation. I remember what happened like it was two minutes ago, how could I ever forget.

*Flashback*
His small hand caresses my face after I tell him yes, after I feel so free. I put the box in my hands on the desk in the corner and I move back to my bed, pulling him closer to me. He kisses me roughly, but softly at the same time and I have never felt something like this before. Keeping the kiss going, I edge my hands to his waist and squeeze tightly, making him quietly moan. "Wait." I am breathless as I speak, pushing my hair back. "Let me at least lock the door love." My raspy voice is kept low when I get up and lock my bedroom door and turn my TV for noise, I can't wait for what I want to do.-
*End of flashback*

"Harry are you listening love?" My lovely mates voice is a whisper in the elevator when I snap out of my thoughts. "No sorry babe I didn't hear." I feel disappointed in myself that I missed out on hearing his incredible voice. "I said, I cant wait to sing the songs we have written and get them recorded, this is crazy." His hand squeezes mine and the elevator opens. The room is big and there is a table full of food that Niall is eyeing, in the middle there is a table with four boys and a man sitting. "Guy's you're here!" Ashton Irwin's thick Aussie accent sounds so familiar yet so new to me. Niall goes to the food and Zayn greets them for us, Louis has never held my hand tighter in his whole life. "Baby it's alright they are make us famous, they are our friends." I whisper to him and kiss his forehead. "What if they don't want us here because we are gay Hazza, what if we have to hide it?" His words worry me and I feel a lump in my throat form and it gets bigger and bigger. "You two must be the lovebirds Zayn told me about!" Luke hugs each of us while smiling big and wide, at least he is accepting. Louis laughs and I feel his tension go away as he speaks, "yeah thats us!"

"Im Harry and this is Louis." I shake his hand finally and follow him with Louis to the food table with the rest of the boys. "Im so glad you guys are here, and I must admit I think its adorable two bandmates are dating, fans will love that. It really shows that love is love and nothing can stop it." Michael speaks to us before winking at us and stuffing his face with a small sandwich. "You think having two fags in our band is going to help? Thats pathetic! All they ever do is kiss and love on each other its disgusting." The Irish Boys words cut me open and my heart breaks with every secnd he continues. Louis lets go of my hand and walks to him, I can see the anger radiating off of his petite body. "You should really keep your mouth shut you're a dick!" He keeps his voice calm, so calm that it is scary. "What are you going to do about it huh?" He pokes Louis chest and laughs, this is going to be good. Louis may be the smallest person here, but he is by fat the strongest. "Lou, please don't. " Liam's voice is like the calm before storm and Louis' eyes are dark and scary like I have never seen before. The Australian Boys crowd beside me along with Liam and Zayn, we all know what is going to happen. "Should we break that up or-" Calum soeaks quietly to Zayn, our leader. "No, let Louis kick his ass, he deserves it." A smirk appears on my face as the last three words leave my lips.

"You're such a pussy!" Louis' voice is loud and clear as he punches Niall so hard he falls to the floor. I can't help but laugh when I hear Niall's body slam on the floor and Louis gets on top of him to hit him again. Calum walks forward to stop him and their bodyguard stops him, "Cal just let it happen, if it gets too rough I will stop him from killing the boy." I like that they are letting Niall get beat, after every thing he has said about me and Louis, he needs to know it isn't right. Punches seeing back and forth, Louis hasn't got hit once and Niall's nose has red pouring from him. His eye is black and so is Louis' fists. I walk to him and put a hand on his shoulder, and just like that the fight stops. He walks to the table and sits while Niall lay on the ground. I reach my hand to him and he takes it, pulling his weak body up. "Sorry Nialler." I whisper but he knows I'm not sorry im the slightest. "Are you okay buddy?" Zayn's voice is beside mine, but he is concerned as he always is. "I got my ass handed to me, but I'm fine."