2/4/2019

Dear Tsukki,

Today we had school, and Heather isn't in our class. You looked kinda sad when she was in class 3 and not 4. I'm not sure why you looked so sad. Was it because she's not as smart as you? Or is it because you don't get to stare at her during class? She's got you mesmerized, did you know that Tsukki?  Why don't you ever look at me like you look at her? What am I doing wrong? How do I get you to look a me like you look at her?! Do I have to change my style? I know I'm not even half as pretty as she is! Do you want me to dye my hair brown instead of this ugly color?! I just want you back Tsukki... why can't I be as pretty as Heather? I don't think I could ever compare to her...Do you even need me Tsukki? Do you want me around anymore?! You don't even talk to me! All you do is talk to Heather about every single thing! Even volleyball!! You don't care that I don't walk with you guys anymore, Tsukki are you even noticing that I've spoken in English to you? Or that I know all of your favorite dinosaurs names?! Of course you don't notice, you're to wrapped up in Heather. What am I doing wrong, Tsukki? Why can't Heather just die?! No...she can't die, she's such an angel to you and everyone around her. But she's acting...she told me to kill myself because you were all hers...I just want this to end. I might take her advice and to a backflip off a cliff. If you don't need me anymore than why am I still here? 

Gomen, Tsukki, I won't be going to school now. Don't wait up for me. But you have Heather so it doesn't matter.... I wish I were Heather....

-Yams