.·:*¨༺ 𝘴𝘪𝘹 ༻¨*:·.

warning - semi smut.

"Fuck! Harder!" Noen moaned.
He was pushed up against the wall being straddled by his wrists, griffin fucking him senseless.
The two had just gotten through another arguement, and of course there was physical damage.
Noen was covered in bruises and his own blood, but it was okay because griffin was sorry.
Griffin was always sorry.
Noen's moans grew louder as he came close to his climax, leaning his head back onto the wall so he wouldn't have to look at the sex addicted look on Griffin's face.
Noen felt so guilty.
Griffin didn't deserve noen's body after everything he had done.
He felt so dirty.
He really was a slut.
A soft, kindhearted, taken for granted slut.
Griffin continued to thrust into the male harshly, biting his lip and looking at his lover.
"What's wrong slut? Too fucking horny to look daddy in the face?" He teased.
Noen whined and shut his eyes tightly as he brought his head up more.
"Look at me." Griffin said, moving closer to noen.
Noen slowly brought his head down and looked at griffin hesitantly.
Griffin smiled and kissed his forehead, slowing his pace.
Noen's moans turned into whines as Griffin continued to tease him.
"Griff please..." he mumbled placing his hands on the males shoulders.
Griffin picked noen by his thighs, holding him up as he pressed himself on his waist.
He stopped moving as a whole, leaning into noen's face close.
Noen continued to whine and cry, giving Griffin puppy eyes. "Pleaseee..?" He whispered.
"Please what?" Griffin asked.
"Pretty please?" Noen whispered.
"No." He said.
"Please daddy?.." noen mumbled, looking away a bit.
Griffin kissed his cheek and started to move again, moving faster and faster as he went.
Noen's breath hitched, his headed moving onto griffin's shoulder as he quietly started to moan.
He did his best to hold back on his moans, hugging griffin's body.
Eventually, noen's silence was broken as his moans escalated.
Soon, he released.
Griffin brought the other close to his chest, carrying him into bed.
He quickly kissed the boy on his forehead and brought the blanket over him before turning off the light.
He quickly went into the the bathroom and put his clothes back on before leaving.
The next morning, noen woke up to the shower going.
He quickly got up and grabbed his towel making his way to the bathroom.
He quietly made his way into the showering, seeing griffin.
He slowly wrapped his arms around the male gently before being shoved against the wall.
"What?" Griffin asked.
"N-nothing.. good morning.." noen mumbled.
"Morning." He said, turning back to face the shower again.
"How did you sleep?" Noen asked.
"Fine." Griffin said.
"Did you finish yesterday?" Noen asked.
"No." Griffin said.
"..am I annoying you?" Noen asked. "Yes noen. What is this? 21 questions?" Griffin said sarcastically, turning the shower off and getting out.
"Sorry." Noen mumbled. He quickly wrapped himself in his towel and went back to his bedroom, getting dressed.
Afterward, he made his way to the living room where Griffin was.
"Hey." He said, sitting next to him.
Griffin sighed and continued to stare off into space. "Hi."
"Do you want breakfast?"
"No I already ate."
"Oh, cool... do you have any plans for th-"
"Listen noen, I don't feel like fuckong listening to you bullshit on and on right now. Its early, and your squeaky high pitched voice is fucking with my head. If you could do me a favor and just leave me alone it'd be nice."
Ouch.
That hurt noen more then when they fought.
"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll go now." Noen said, getting up and walking off to the kitchen.
He sighed and sat down on the counter, opening his phone and scrolling through his instagram.
Suddenly, Griffin came into the room.
"Baby." He said, sitting down next to the boy.
"Hi." Noen said.
Griffin took his hand and kissed it before bringing to his face.
"I know I was mean. I haven't gotten any sleep and I'm cranky." He said.
You must be wondering, why hasn't he gotten sleep? Well, after putting noen to sleep griffin left for the strip club.
He ended up staying there all night wasting his entire pay check on lap dances and the girls on stage.
"That's okay." Noen said, smiling a bit.
"Noen I'm sorry." Griffin said.
"Its okay griffin." Noen said, gently caressing griffins cheek with his thumb.
Look who's sorry once again.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ ≪⋆ ❀ ⋆≫ ┈┈┈┈┈┈
yeeeee hii