Chapter Eleven: The First Time At The Beach

[It's summer on Silas, so the gang hits the beach!]

=====

"Finally!" Sana screamed from the closet, causing Tzuyu to raise her brows, while looking at her cellphone, sat on the toilet.

"Are you okay in there?" Tzuyu asked tilting her head to the side trying to get some sight of what was happening a few feet away from her.

Sana came hopping with a big smile on her lips. "More than okay! Guess what?" She stood in front of Tzuyu pressing her hands together, expecting some answer from her wife.

"Uhmmm..." Tzuyu raised her shoulders for a brief second before slumping them down. "There is a sale at the baby store? Riley need some new clothes, this kid is growing up a lot."

"Nope." Sana shook her head making herself comfortable on Tzuyu's lap, lacing her arms around her wife. "But that would be good too." She sighed. "Did you notice anything different about me?"

"Oh..." Tzuyu checked out Sana from head to toe and everything looked the same. Was that a tricky question? "Let me see..." She bit her lower lip, resting her phone over the sink and slipping her right hand on Sana's legs while her left one was supporting Sana's back gently. "Have you parted you hair differently?"

"No." Sana bounced herself on Tzuyu's lap, in a way to make things somehow more obvious. At least to her it was. "It's has nothing to do with my hair."

Tzuyu looked at her again. Sana was only wearing a bra and underwear. She eyed at her breasts with a mischievous smile and slid her right hand to grab one of them. "I know, you did a boob job!" she said with a sarcastic laugh, squeezing the breast lightly.

"Careful!" Sana swatted her hand from her chest "They are a little sore, Tzu."

Tzuyu widened her eyes with her wife's statement and looked at her very serious. "Are you... You didn't pull off another surprise pregnancy, did you?"

Sana busted into laughs, dropping her forehead on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Did you...?" Tzuyu said in a high pitched voice. "I'm glad you did that the first time, but I think it's too soon now, and I know I said I wanted another one, but we really need to talk about it before taking serious action-"

"Tzu, stop" Sana said playfully, looking at Tzuyu again. "No, I'm not pregnant, are you crazy?"

"You said your breasts are sore, and if I recall it right, that's exactly what happened the first time."

"No, silly." Sana took a deep breath and gave a quick peck on Tzuyu's nose. "I'm about to get my period, that's the reason for this..." She touched lightly her breast to make her point. "The real change is in my weight. I'm finally on my normal weight before I got pregnant. Can't you notice how light I am?"

A smile was finally sneaking on Tzuyu's face. "Oh yeah, because I carry you a lot to know that."

"Well, you don't carry me a lot, but I do spend quite some time with my weight over you, so you should know."

"Let's say that, in those moments I'm really not paying attention to that, at all." Tzuyu wriggled her eyebrows with a smirk on her lips.