Chapter 1.

September 2nd.

The day we started year 10, it was exciting but also heart beating. Seeing everyone again after a whole 6 weeks.

Even people I don't fuck with, I was eager to see them.

I was getting ready pinging my best friend Ria. She is so ugly, I swear she is ghanaian and Brazilian, so she had that african/Latina figure.

'Riaa 💃. &chantaé 👭.
Uglieee, are you ready yet? To see everyone, euww

_chantaé 👑. &riaa 👭.
Uglier, Yhh jut putting on Vaseline and mascara, soon leave yard.. ahh tré

'Riaa 💃. &chantaé 👭.
Aah forget about him, he played you in year 9 too much, why do you mean Tré when you've got riaaa 🙋. Okaay, on the bus now.. bye ugly

_chantaé 👑. &riaa 👭.
Okaaay uglier, adiosss

*On the bus*

My hands were sweating, it felt like I couldn't breathe, I was so scared to finally see Tré; with his sexy ass self.
No I'm joking, I hate him, I hate him, I love him.

My thoughts are everywhere, thinking about times when me and Tré used to love off each other before everything went wrong.

"Chantaé, I know your thinking about Tré, you still do like him, don't lie to me I can read you like a book babes."

"Ria I'm confused I'm going to see him today, he's in every single one of my lessons."

"We're here lets go, chantaé, brace yourself."

I took a deep breath and got off the bus, every single step I took, my heart beat faster, every muscle in my body was throbbing.

I truly cared about him, but I just couldn't, I can't let the feelings come back.

*Entered the school gates*

Seeing everyone was exciting but the only person I really wanted to see was Tré, the only person on my mind day and night.

Then he walked in through the gates, striding in with his hands in his coat pocket, his hood up and that little smirk he always has.

His light brown eyes were lit up, his dimple was on show as he was greeting his 'mandem', he looked better than ever, he looked perfect.

Tre's POV

I could just see Chantaé having her eyes glued onto, analysing every single thing on my body.
She looks as beautiful as ever, she always looks beautiful.

But she hates me, she really hates me.

She just gave me the screw of my life, if looks could kill I would be beneath the earth. Ouch, that hurt. I deserve it.

Chantae's POV

I just screwed him, why would I screw. I really didn't mean to. Now he stopped staring at me, Ooh chantaé what's wrong with you?

Why did I screw him, I love him, I really do. I need him.

I can't.
He deserves this.