Shower kisses (jarrich-silicon valley)

"What if they catch us?"
"They're not gonna catch us Richard."
"How do you know that? They could see us just walk right out that door."
"You need to calm down. They're not going to catch us. Now come on before they wake up."
Jared hopped off his bed and grabbed his towel letting it drape off his shoulder. Richard sighed watching Jared leaving the room. He hopped off bed and also grabbed his towel. He entered the steamy room and saw that Jared was already in the shower. He dropped his towel and took off his clothes then hopped in.
"Finally!" Jared giggled and hugged him. Richard felt his warm soft skin hit his cold sort of rough skin. Richard released from the hug a smiled. He put his hand on Jared's surprisingly sort of muscular chest. He got on his tip-toes and gave Jared a small soft kiss on his lips. Jared gave him a soft smile and bent down and gave him kiss. They both giggled like little school girls and continued to kiss. The kissing turned into making out and making out turned into well- you know. Jared turned off the shower and grabbed Richards towel. He wrapped Richard with it and rubbed his arms to make him warm. He put on his own towel and check if anyone was up. The coast was clear. They both walked back into their rooms and hugged.
"See. I told you we wouldn't get caught."

Tada! Yay! The first one! I hoped you liked it if you have any requests i would gladly take them., make sure to give me a plot though! The tv shows/movies i will do are.
The office (U.S)
Silicon Valley
Criminal Minds
Mind Hunter
IT
I am not okay with this
Clueless
FRIENDS
Hunter x Hunter
Kakegurui
Also you can request celebrities or certain characters if you would like! And parings are 100% welcomed