The Beginning

It was Late 12th century in Camelot, everything was beautiful and full of magic yet in the castle were two young wizards Hisirdoux Casperin and April lake were waiting for there Master, Merlin Ambrosies.

Douxie was sweeping till he ran into the armor leaning down grabbing its head putting it back on. April looked around then groaned" Ughhh Master Merlin is taking forever!" she said kicking over a pile of books. Douxie laughed picking up the books soon looking at his best friend"No worries I got this" He then used his magic bracelet to make the broom sweep and clean for him. He grabbed his lute beginning to play. April looked over at him crossing her arms" Hisirdoux what are you doing" " Cleaning" He said smirking at her. She only rolled her eyes till she heard the door open"Hisirdoux!". April shrieked looking at the door then acting like she was cleaning. Soon the magic sweeper knocked Douxie over causing April to laugh"What have we talked about" Merlin said entering the room. Douxie got up"Magic isn't a short cut to hard work" he said groaning"Carry on and don't" Douxie soon interrupted"But master""But master me"Merlin said back. April sighed"It's just..we know were capable of more than just pushing a broom!" Soon the magic broom attack April"AH!" Douxie ran over trying to pry the broom off. Merlin was working on something till he glanced over at his apprentices sighing, he used his magic to stop the broom. The two young wizards stood up"Sorry Master we just....why would you teach us spells if were not suppose to use em!" April said with a sad expression on her face. Douxie put an arm around her" We wanna be wizards like you! with a staff and everything" he said making April nod in agreement.  Merlin then spoke glancing at his staff"Staffs are for those who have mastery over magic, and magic is" April soon rolled her eyes interrupting him"Magic is mastery over life we know". Merlin than looked at them" I promise one day when you have mastered life you're days of pushing brooms will be over" He assured them with a small smile.