˗ˏˋ ❥; Stars | Dice Arisugawa

→ One-shot #2

→ Requested by no one. I just wanted to write this.

→ I'll probably start on requests once I finish the FP members.

→ I hope I did Dice's personality justice.

→ I lost my ideas after the first few sentences oop-

→ Above notes was written like two years ago. I'm going to use this half as my updated authors note in case I disappear into the void again. I haven't kept up with HypMic for almost two years. I just slowly lost interest because of the language barrier. Also other stuff happened (ahem, Genshin) that took my time away. I haven't decided whether I want to continue to finish writing what I have because it could be inaccurate to present time. If I do continue, it would be my knowledge of the characters from two years ago. 

→ Oh and I'll forever hold Ramuda and Fling Posse close to my heart. They all helped me out of many dark times. I still love them to pieces!

→ I do hope I can continue to write since I finally feel like it again but Wattpad ads are giving me a headache. If it does annoy me badly, I'll probably just move to Ao3, I mean I been practically using it once I lost interest with Wattpad 2 years ago-

→ Sorry for this one shot to be so short. Honestly saw this in my drafts and I wanted to update so I used what I can for now. Also, sorry if the writing style changed. Heads up, the ending sucks but I also don't remember what my original idea for this was.

→ Oh and for now, no, I won't accept any requests until I know whether people are alright with the lack of knowledge I have of every character over the two years I've been gone.

→ Published on April 19, 2023.

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ❤︎ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

"Please (F/N)-chan! Just 10,555 yen please! I'm promise this time I'll pay you back this time! Please!!" A man in his twenties had his head on the ground, begging for his life.

Its quite funny to see a grown man, on his knees begging isn't it? Well not for to the person who the man is begging to of course.

"Dice, we're out in public. Quit it!" The female whispered as Dice let out tears. "PLEASE!" Feeling her face hot, she grabbed his hand and dragged him to a place with barely anyone or no one at this point.

"(F/N)-chan please! This time I'll definitely pay you back!"

Ignoring his pleads, the female looked around for a place where they can talk, alone not with people staring.

Stopping, the (H/C) haired female let go of his hand when they were in a secluded area. Turning around harshly, the female face still red from embarrassment. "Dice, couldn't you have asked when there weren't so many people?" Her voice spoke, angrier in her voice as she looked down.

"Sorry....." The blue haired male looked down but looked up, this time with a smile. "Sooooo ar-"

"No."

Dice's face turned from a hopeful one to a depressed look. This made (F/N) guilty. After all she hates seeing him gloomy. "Fine but only 5,200 ok?" Looking at him to see his reaction, she moved back a little when she heard a low chuckle.

"Umm Dice?" The female questioned as she felt the chills coming up her spine. "Y-You're k-kinda s-scar-ring m-me."

Seeing his lifeless eyes look up at her, she slowly tilt her head in confusion. "Y-You o-" His eyes light up. "I'll take the 5,200 and this time I'll promise to get all of it back, with or without my clothes!" Dice announced as the (F/N) let out a laugh before looking at him and slightly hitting him on the head.

"Please keep your clothes. I don't want you coming home with nothing but your boxer and hypnosis mic. This time I won't be joking about leaving you outside." (F/N) warned as she put her hands on her hips and pointed a finger at him.

"Yes ma'am."

'Why do I feel like he's gonna come home with nothing on?'

Shaking her hand, she looked up at the sky. "It's quite a beautiful day isn't it Dice?"

"Hmm you think so." The male looked up to see what interest the female. "It's just a sky?"

Letting out a giggle, (F/N) shook her head. "There's gonna be a meteor shower a few days. Wanna go?" Smiling at him, Dice tilted his head. "(F/N)-chan?"

"Hm?" The female took her eyes of the sky, looking at him.

"What's a meteor shower?"

Time stopped for a moment. (F/N) eyes widen. "You really don't know? Do you really actually really just pay attention to gambling!"

"Well....yea. Gambling my life." Dice answered as (F/N) sighed in disappointment. "A meteor shower is where an event where stars come from one point in the sky."

"(F/N)-chan easier description please." Dice whined a bit before looking at her, noticing she lost focus and was looking at the sky again.

Noticing her calm look on her face, he didn't have the heart disturb her but he did walk up to her. Still being in deep focus not noticing that arms were wrapped around her.

It took the female a couple of seconds before noticing and her faced flushed red. "D-Dice! W-What-t are y-you d-doi-ing?" The female stuttered out as Dice just hugged her tighter.

Finally letting go, she was to embarrassed to look up. She fumbled her fingers a bit before feeling a hand on her head.

"A hug for good luck!" Hearing him say that made the female feel butterflies in her stomach. Shyly looking up, her eyes wondered to his purple ones before looking away.

Taking a deep breath, (F/N) nervously asked again. "So will you go with me?"

Dice let out a little laugh, "I still have no idea what it is but if it'll help me in gambling, I'm in!"

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ❤︎ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤