Introduction

Rock Hard Gladiators (RHG) are characters used by animators to represent themselves in animation challenges. This resulted in many challenges and competitions between some of these characters. Some of the older ones are FLLFFL(Also known as ALFA), Andre, Jomm, Chuck, Tentionmaru, Nhazul, and Yoyo.

This first RHG system was created on "www.rockhardanims.com" but the site had to be moved because of hosting service issues and was relocated with a different name. It was then later brought all the way from Fluidanims (FA) to Stickpage after the merge.

They are so many different RHGs, all with cool powers, and ever few generations you may find an original, overpowered or unique RHGs.

Some animators even came together and form small groups with their characters, called clans, the most well known clans are, Nemesis, Zetabrand, and The Ministry. 

Andre is the oldest example of RHG, created by Travis 'Stone' Steven, who started the FLuidAnims crusade. You might call him, "The first of the RHGs.

If you want to know more, go search Hyun's dojo wiki, Stickpage wiki, or any of the characters mentioned above with Hyun's dojo added behind the name.

Like this

Comment down below who's your favorite Rhg? Mine is Umbrella, animated by Resh