𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

REAL LIFE.

A whole week had passed since Drew and I kissed and i couldn't be happier with him. at first we decided to keep it lowkey, and acting normally in front of Cody and Miles. that was the first time i hid something to my bestie since i could remember, and i felt shitty for that. but i had to admit it, sneaking around was hot. however, it didn't last long, as Drew decided to talk to my brother. and it was easier than we expected.

• • •

"hey Cods, can we talk to ya" Drew said, as he walked in the living room, me following him quietly. my brother looked up from the screen of his phone, shifting his eyes between me and Drew "sure, wassup bro".

Drew sat down in the couch. "it's about me and Riley. we— uhm, we're a thing now" he quickly glanced at me for confirmation, as we actually hadn't label our 'relationship'.

Cody broke into a fit laugh. Drew and I quickly looked at each other, confused. "bro, it's okay, i knew this was gonna happen one day. i was prepared" Cody laughed.

i widened my eyes "but how—" i muttered, still shocked by his reaction. "i've seen how you looked at each other lately. plus, you already bicker like a married couple" he laughed.

"so, you're okay with this?" Drew motioned between him and me, still surprised. Cody nodded "yeah, of course" Drew rushed to the couch, pulling Cody in a tight hug. i quickly joined them, wrapping my arms around my brother and my boyfriend "i love you guys" i whispered, making them laugh. "i do too" Cody laughed "i hope you'll behave bro, otherwise i'll have to beat you up and i'd hate doing that".

• • •

"chill Riles, we're talking about Drew, you've been knowing him for years, he won't care about your attire" Miles reassured me as i was freaking out in my room, attempting to choose my outfit for tonight. it was our first date since we made things official and i wanted it to be perfect.

Miles pushed himself up to reach and hug me. i held him tight, in need of comfort. "you're beautiful and he's crazy about you. it's gonna be great and i'll have a lot of nieces to love and spoil" he joked, causing me to hit his arm jokingly and laugh. "seriously, what i'd do without you?" i whispered in his ear. "you'll be so lost. and that why we'll be best friends forever" he kissed my forehead.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

INSTAGRAM.

tagged: drewstarkey🖤 liked by codycarson, drewstarkey and 233 others

tagged: drewstarkey
🖤 liked by codycarson, drewstarkey and 233 others.

rileycarson: never trust your bf when he says he'd win a stuffed panda for you

comments

starkeyboy: oh that's why drew was so nervous today
*liked by rileycarson*
codycarson: he's a simp
drewstarkey: stop exposing me

drewstarkey: meanie
rileycarson: as i should 😢 i want a stuffed panda
drewstarkey: i'll get u one then but don't cry lil girl
rileycarson: k daddy

codycarson: how to unsee^
milesryle: ^^^

load more comments

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

tagged: rileycarson 🖤 liked by rileycarson, milesryle, brooke_starkey and 246 others

tagged: rileycarson
🖤 liked by rileycarson, milesryle, brooke_starkey and 246 others.

drewstarkey: bae stole my car and i don't complain

comments

user1: she's stunning
*liked by drewstarkey*

brooke_starkey: you never let me drive your car 👀👀👀
codycarson: me neither sis

brooke_starkey: damn i wish i were this hot
rileycarson: stahp brooks 🥰😭🥰😭 u re gorgeous

rileycarson: my fav car 🥰
drewstarkey: my fav girl 🥰
codycarson: SIMP

load more comments

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

REAL LIFE.

"thanks for tonight. it was perfect" i said softly as i left a sweet kiss on his lips. we were seated in his car outside my house. he smiled at me "to be honest, i was pretty nervous about it" he looked at me, his cheeks slightly flushed.

"why?" i laughed. "because i wanted it to be perfect" his voice was barely above a whisper. i wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. "it was" i grinned, connecting our lips again.

"i don't want you to go" i whispered as we pulled away, surprising even myself for saying that. i blushed as i realized what i had just said. Drew's mouth was slightly open, as he wasn't expecting me to say that. "i don't want your brother to kill me" he laughed, caressing my cheek. "he's not home, he talked about 'game night' at Monica's but i know what games means" i said sarcastically, making him laugh. "please" i pouted. he laughed, grabbing the car keys before getting out of the car. i quickly opened the front door as we slid in.

next thing i knew, i was i my bed, Drew on top of me kissing my neck. "are you sure about this" he gently questioned as i pulled off my shirt. "completely" i smiled, running a hand through his hair "you're the one, deep down i always knew" a bright smile appeared on his face as he connected again our lips, taking my hand into his and interlacing our fingers. his hand fitted in mine like it was made just for me.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾