18:Kicked Out

Your POV
"Hihihi.....we....umm...acctually.. " I said, trying to come up with an excuse for Jin to not kill us. "Get the hell out of here if you want to stay alive. BOTH OF YOU!" Jin yelled again. "But hyung!!" Jungkook said, maybe trying to find an excuse like me too. Well, we just messed up this living room so bad. I don't think we can calm Jin down.

Jin, who was yelling at us, came towards us and went to the front door. Do you think he went there alone? Huh! So silly of you then! Because he came towards us, twisted our ears with his two hands and dragged us like that to the front door along with him.

"Now get out or do I need to kick both of your asses?!" Is he really kicking us out?! Where did the motherly Jin who was taking care of me even an hour ago go?! Maybe scolding and kicking out is also included in motherly love, cause that's what exactly my mother would have done.

"Jin Oppa! I almost cooked the lunch...Won't you still let me be here? It was Jungkook's fault. So, let's just kick him out. I will even help you kicking him out! Okay? Deal?" l said being the selfish, savage creature that l am. "Hyung!! No! You can't do this to me! You love me, remember?" Jungkook said, smiling and showing puppy eyes as if trying to show that he is cute and Jin loves him. You are cute indeed boy, but that won't help.

"Ok 'Y/N' I forgive you this time, but you Jungkookie, NO! I didn't raise you like that!" Jin said. "Really?! Thank....Aghh" But before I could finish my sentence, I was dragged out by The Jeon Freaking Jungkook himself. "What the hell?! Let go of me!!" I shouted and he did let go of me but it was too late for me to go back.

To be honest, I don't even want to now. I am too angry to not ask him why he did what he did. "What? I know him, he won't ever let me in now. " Jungkook said. "So? how him not letting you in is related to me being in here with you?!" I said, well, more like yelled. "Listen, we both are culprits. So, it's unfare for just me to get punished. So, it is the best way." He said smiling. I just want wipe out his existence from earth right now!!

"It's all your fault. You jer...GERM!" I said not wanting to say jerk because it's been a while since he called me nerd. So, maybe it will be unfair if I call him jerk.

"What did you call me exactly?!" Jungkook said. "Germ?" I replied.
"Do you know how much of a tiny creature a germ is!! But I am such a big person 'Y/N'! How could you?" Maybe I messed up. Because he looks really offended. But seriously?! He is offended just because germ is tiny and he is big? Not because germ is dirty or something? This kid!!

"Fine, Sorry. By the way, what's your plan? What are we gonna do now?" I asked him trying to fade the awkwardness away. "Well, I'll have to eat first, cause I am hungry." Jungkook the food monster said. "Umm...ok" I said.

We are sitting in a chinese restaurant. But the thing that I am so happy about is, HE SAID HE WILL PAY! YAAY!!
We ordered our food and chatted with each other the whole time. It was somehow really interesting and fun. I couldn't believe it was him with whom I was talking to.
I really never thought we can open up this much to each other. Since the incident in the house, our insults to each other has become jokes to us. None of us get offended. We just laugh it away. That's what we did the whole day. Who thought it will be us spending the whole day with each other one day?

"Umm...It's getting dark. I think I should go home. Thank you for the treat by the way." I said. "It's Alright. Should I walk you home?" Jungkook asked trying to be the gentleman that he totally is not! "No, no. It's fine. I can go by myself. " I said, formality you know. But I low-key wanted him to company me. Cause I hate going home alone. "Are you sure? I mean you hate walking home alone. That's why you always wait for Jimin hyung. Right?" Jungkook said.

Ok, was there anything in the food that changed his behaviour? He even knows I hate walking home alone? I am impressed! NO! NO!! NOT IN THAT WAY!!!

"If you can, then It's ok, Jungkook." I said. "It's totally ok from me." He smiled at me.

Let's be honest. Honesty is the best policy as they say. His smile is soo cuutee. I have never seen him genuinely smiling at me before. The way his bunny teeth shows up and the way the side of his eyes crinkle up. It's such a heart melting scene. Is my long lost senses which gets crushes at people coming back?! I Don't Want It To. Nooo!! Not him again at least!!!!

 Nooo!! Not him again at least!!!!