31.

Her.

I woke up because of the lack of warm, loving, cozy embrace. I smiled widely as the first thing I saw when I woke was huge bouquet of fresh, amazing, white roses. I reached for the note and full-on grinned at its content. 

"Good morning, my bewitching bride.

I hope you are having a great morning. 

As the tradition goes, I will meet you at the altar, angel. 

The choice of dresses is already waiting for you in the closet. The ceremony is at 6PM.

I love you, bambina, and I can't wait to see you. 

Your Leo."

I have no idea how Leonardo can't see how perfect he is, but I will gladly spend the rest of my life proving it to him. I sat up and noticed breakfast on my nightstand: cinnamon latte and waffles with maple syrup and strawberries. My favourite. 

After I ate, I looked through our photographs, smiling widely at precious memories. Throughout the day we texted each other nonstop. 

 When the clock hit 5PM, I began getting ready. I took a bath with scented bubbles and vanilla oil. When I was done, I put on white undergarments and big, fluffy, white robe. As I walked in the closet, I saw hanger rack filled with dresses of all kinds: short, long, tail and no tail, form-fitting, puffy - anything and everything was here. 

I want something simple and sophisticated: no sparkles, puffiness or anything of that kind. I looked through the gowns and spotted the one immediately. I put it on and slipped elegant, white heels on; necklace with Leonardo's name on it, bracelet with arms and our last name and diamond one, which he got me in Las Vegas, engagement ring are on. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrists before heading out. 

The beautifully decorated sailboat was already here. I got on it and couldn't help my grin as I thought about my husband-to-be. I am looking forward to seeing him; I missed him. 

As soon as we stopped, lady approached me and handed me lovely bouquet of white roses and white orchids. I thanked her and followed the path made of candles. He outdid himself - everything is magically decorated.

Tear rolled down my cheek when my eyes landed on Leonardo. 

Midnight black, soft, shiny hair is in its natural waves and is neatly styled; clean shaved face unveils razor-sharp, flawlessly sculpted facial features. White shirt hugs his robust torso in the finest ways and black dress pants cling to his long, toned legs amazingly. 

The closer I got to him, the more watery hazel eyes became, making me shed tears of pure happiness. 

Him.

Mix of happiness, completeness, adoration and love washed over me harder and harder the more I waited to marry the love of my life.

Very soon, my eyes landed on her and God, I stopped breathing.

No word can describe how perfect she looks. 

Gorgeous, light blonde, velvety, shiny and long hair is in marvellous waves that cascade down her beautiful back. Sun-kissed, softer and smoother than silk, sleek, dewy and clear skin is visible and looks very touchable. No makeup; beauty out of this world is fully exposed with lovely highlights that compliment her comeliness.