Chapter 1 | part 1

It's the day before your school reunion and you just went to lunch with your brother, Jeonghan.

"Thanks for taking me to lunch bro." You say.

"Yea no problem, have fun at your reunion tomorrow."

"I will, thanks again."

Your brother had always been there for you. He is your favorite person and you always talk to him about everything especially since your parents left.

*The next day*

"Y/N wake up, it's almost time for the reunion."Jeonghan tells you.

"mhmm, ok..."

You slowly wake up and realize it's 6:30 am and the reunion is at 7:45. That's a perfect amount of time for you to get ready. You get a shower, brush your teeth and hair, and get dressed.

After eating breakfast with your brother you drive to your old highschool and walk to the gym. you see so many of your friends and old friend, people you know and people you don't know. this is getting emotional for you since you have only ever talked to one person from your highschool, which is your best friend, Jin-Soul (but you call her Jin).

You see Jin with your old friend group...

'Y/N YOUR HERE!!" Jin screams

"Y/N!!! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Your whole friend group comes and hugs you.

You all start crying because you finally hey to see each other again. You guys begin to catch up with everyone and it was so much fun seeing your best friends who were once in highschool with you, now in collage.

After everyone caught up you went to look for more of your friends.

On the way through the huge crowd you bump into someone.

"Oh, my bad" You bow and then look up. You see a handsome guy, that you have never seen before.

You to stare at each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity until his friend pulled him away, but he kept looking at you until he was buried in the crowd.

You left the area to find your friends.

"y/n where were you?"Jin asked.

"oh uh.. I got lost in the crowd.."

"ohh, ok."

*Time Passes*

"Hey Jeonghan!"

"Hey y/n! how was it?"

"Fine fine...I saw my old friend group."

"Fun!"

"Yeah.. so what's for dinner?"

"Tteokbokki!"

*Time Passes*

You're sitting down eating dinner and all you can think about is that guy from the reunion. You have so many questions like, "What grade what he in?""What's his name?". After dinner you go in your room to go over everything and since you have some time to kill you so by the store to get a free things.

In the car all you coul think about was him and so many questions. It was like you felt connected, but you brushed that thought off because it seemed so over dramatic and stupid.

Once you got to the store you walked to the candy section because you wanted some for home. You grabbed some fruit candies and chocolate, as well as some him for yourself. As you start heading towards the bread isle you see someone put of the corner of your eye it looked like that guy you saw..

'It couldn't be'

You grab some bread and walk his way to get some pastries and it really does look like him.

'It couldn't be'

You finished your shopping and pay them leave. Once you get home you put the groceries up and head towards your room.

'It couldn't be him... could it?'

'Nah definitely not...'

'Or... maybe?'