𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐃.

𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒𝘩𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

    BEFORE SHE WAS A MADAME, Blake Chapman has been an escort ━━ and a favored one at that. Every night she would spend all hours with men (and sometimes even women) of all varieties, pleasuring them and satisfying them with whatever they paid her for and although, she enjoyed doing it, she did not enjoy the environment that she was forced to work in.

    So, with help from one of her closest friends she'd met while working, Jackie Heaton, the two girls left the company they were under and formed their own escorting service, Happy Endings, where the girls would work under better conditions than they had been formerly. But, financial problems begin to arise and Blake and Jackie are in need of some help.

    So, as a favor from their former madame, Derica Chandler, who favored both girls quite fondly, Blake is set up with a meeting with an old friend and old business partner, Nero Padilla, who was looking expand his own escorting service, Diosa Norte. With Blake's experience working as an escort and management skills, and Nero's connections as well as his own management skills, the two of them come to the conclusion that by merging their companies together, combing both of the businesses clientele and working girls, they would get more and better business.

    But, with this new merging, comes a bit more than just some clientele and working girls. It seemed to also come with the town's local outlaw motorcycle club, Sons of Anarchy, who would also be looking to merge their own escorting service, Caracara, with Diosa and Happy Endings, creating even more opportunities and connections for the three businesses.

    During their time working with both Nero and SAMCRO, Blake and Jackie would develop a close relationship and a level of trust with the boys that benefited them in more ways than one. However, there was only one problem—Blake had one rule that she had stuck by during her entire time working as a escort and into her new role as madame: she never mixed business, with her own pleasure. And, although she's been pretty successful in sticking to it, things would begin to become difficult as she grew close with the club. More specifically with the member who had a beverage for a name and had seemed to take quite a keen interest in her.

✧ ₊˚.

cast.