Chapter 38 - The letter T

Aiden walked inside to see Twilight and Tiara. "Hey-" he began.

"HEY ITS THE KIDNAPPER!!" The two girls yelled and prepared to attack.

"Woah woah woah ladies.. Chill... I need your help..." he said calmly..

"Why would we trust u?" Tiara asked..

"Yah we both start with the letter T and your probably gonna capture one.. no maybe both of us!!" Twilight said.

Aiden bursted into laughter. "You think Im going to capture one of you? Hahahaha!!" He said. The two girls looked at each other puzzled.

"What do you mean? We both start with the letter T.." she said.

"Havent you thought about someone with a T in their name?" He asked. The two girls started to puzzle with what he said.

"You know what never mind.. Im here to help. Well ask for help... I need you guys to get Joker and his friends out of their holding cell.." he said.

The girls gasped in astonishment. "Why? Arent you working with Prof. Clover and Dr. Neo?" Tiara asked.

"Well.... not anymore.. but dont tell anyone. Here is the address.. come by tomorrow.." he said.

Before he left the Sky Joker, Twilight tugged his arm. "Hey. If its not me or Tiara then who is it?" She asked.

Aiden smiled. "Oh... its Captain Blue." He said.

"WHAT?!?? NANI?!?" The two girls said at the same time.

"Why Blue? He doesnt have a oh... Captain... I get it now.." Tiara said.

"Yah why that sweet looking pirate?" Twilight asked.

"Oh. He has a treasure Prof. Clover wants... and because Dr. Neo needs a partner... cause Joker and his 4 friends are battle warriors... he need one to stay and help him out yah know?" He said.

Lilian - Were u suprised??? I totally nailed it this time...

Liam - your killing the readers...

Zero - totally normal...

Lilian - its called plot twist...