Part 30

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Laya stood there. She was in shock. Nothing mattered to her anymore. Karan was dead for her for good. She could no longer trust him. He was capable of anything. Karan went up to her.

Karan: "Laya ... everything is a lie. He's lying, he doesn't even have evidence. "
Jai: "It's enough that Mr. Rai can prove it!"
Karan: "I don't know what he's saying, I didn't kill anyone. Laya .. "

He held her head up.

Karan: "Look at me ... you always believed him ..."
Tears flow. Laya didn't want to look at him anymore.

Jai: "Look here. "

He showed a video recording. Jai had picked it up. Mr. Rai said on the video that Karan had killed his son. After then he showed the other video where the man admitting that Karan had given him money to kill Mr. Rai. Karan was at a loss. He was trapped. He tried to deny it. But Laya didn't even look at him. She ignored it. Karan tried everything so as not to lose Laya and not to get into jail.

Karan: "I swear ..."
Laya: "shut up! Say the truth! Tell me!"
Jai: "You are such a ... why did you kill her brother? Why ... tell me! "

Tina's father: "Jai! Stop it ! leave him in peace. With the video evidence we try to send him to jail. Come on, let go. "

But Jai didn't listen to him ... He pushed Karan several times, so that Karan got angrier and angrier. Finally he drew a gun.

Tina's father: "Karan! What shoud that? Jai come on, stop provoking him. Jai! "
Karan: "Why are you suddenly afraid? .. Jai Jai Jai ..."

He aimed the gun at Jai.

Laya: "Karan! Leave it!"
Karan: "Why? Are you afraid that your child will grow up without a father! "
Jai: "What?" He was surprised.
Karan: "Ah you didn't know that? Laya actually has no secrets from you ... I thought! Mirza is your son. "
Jai: "Laya?" He was very, very surprised

Laya looked at him with wide eyes. The eyes were full of tears.

Karan: "Congratulations. But it's a shame. He has to see how I kill his father. For the third time, I'm going to kill someone. Yes, heard right the third time."

Jai: "Do you admit it? You are the murderer of Mr. Rai and his son! "
Karan: "Yes, I am the murderer. Laya, I killed your father because I didn't want Jai to know everything. I also promised your dad that I would kill him when he left his house and say all these things to someone..And he did it! He left his house! "

Laya wept in silence. She didn't want to have anything to do with Karan anymore. She didn't want to know the details. But Jai wanted it!

Jai: "You killed him because he was here. Because he was in my hospital. How sick are you Idiot!"
Karan: "He had to die! He knew too much!"
Jai: "What did he know!"
Karan: "Anand (Laya's brother) and I went to the disco. We drank a lot there. I raped a woman and then killed her. "

Laya's eyes were full of anger. She looked questioningly at Karan.

Karan: "What Laya what? You could never give me love, No affection, nothing at all! ... yes and Anand was there had seen it. I blackmailed him to protect myself. He later dealt drugs with me. When he was arrested by the police, he gave my name. Fortunately, I was not arrested. A friend took over my guilt and went to jail. But as I always say. I have to fulfill what I promise. I promised to kill him if he gave my name. And I did. I didn't know your father was in the room too. He saw everything. He was hospitalized with a heart attack. I had to kill him. But then Laya's mother came and noticed how his oxygen tank was out.... Mr. Rai was saved. Then I had to play the good son-in-law. "

Jai, Tina's father and Laya were very shocked. They knew he was a murderer. But hearing the reason was very shocking. They didn't know what to do. Karan was relieved but he regretted to told everything.. Now everyone knew that.

Karan pointed the gun at Jai. Jai looked at him without fear. The both looked at each other. Laya knew that Karan would kill Jai without thinking for a second. She didn't try to stop him. She stood far away and cried. Tina's father tried to stop Karan but he held his pistol even closer to Jai's face.

Karan: "Jai never forget that! If Laya isn't mine ... she'll never be yours. If I lose her ... you lose her too. I lost her today, you will also lose her today. Don't worry, she won't have to die alone. First you, then Mirza, then Laya and finally me! Agree? We are all reunited in hell! Hahaahahahahaha like here! "He laughed!
Jai: "Laya and Mirza have nothing to do with it. Your problem was always me .. "
Karan: "Bingo!"
Jai: "Then kill me but don't hurt them."
Laya: "No! If Jai dies, I'll be dead too! "
Jai: "No Laya you will have to live for our son. Have to take care of him ... and love him for me. Don't forget my other son. Love him as much as you love Mirza. "
Laya: "Jai I can't live without you."
Jai: "You have to!"
Karan: "Stop! Why are you doing this to me Laya why? Why could you never love me like you loved him? None of this should have happened if you had loved me! But you only see Jai! Jai Jai Jai! That's enough!"

He put the gun to Jai's forehead.

Jai: "Wait! Laya i love you! I have always loved you."
Laya: "I have always loved you too and I will love you forever."
Jai: "Karan?"
Karan: "What?"
Jai: "Hahaha you lost! Laya is mine! "

Karan pressed the pistol to his forehead.

Laya closed her eyes and only heard a 'Baaaaaaaaaam' beep. Laya saw Jai lying on the floor. Full of blood. She screamed and cried.

Laya: "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaai Jaaaaaaaaaaai no no!"
•••••••
Laya opened her eyes. Everything was just a nightmare. She was still there. The gun was still aimed at Jai. Suddenly Laya heard a shot. She screamed because she thought it was Jai who was shot. She saw Karan fall on the floor. Jais was confused and relieved. He didn't know who had shot. He looked left and right. But there was nobody. Tina's father looked at Jai and winked. Jai understood. Tina's father had called the police. The police shot Karan because it was an emergency. Karan was not killed. But injured. The officers recorded and listened everything. So Jai and Laya had the evidence. Laya didn't know about the whole thing. She was so relieved. Tina's father was happy. The policemen came early. Everyone stood there with a relieved expression and a smile on their faces.

Later Karan was taken to the hospital and from there to jail. Laya and Jai were finally able to lead a life together. Jai took Laya and his sons to the village. There he treated patients in a small hospital. Laya's mother was treated privately and separately. In the village they bought a house and a car. They lived happily together. Laya was pregnant again. This time for a girl.
Jai and Laya finally found happiness in life!

!!! So I wanted to write a different ending. Jai should die but I changed it on request. !!! 😂

Thank you 😊 hope you all like it ♥️🧿 😘