first part hopefully the last

You and Emalf have been a couple for quite a while now. You've always wanted to have sex with him, but everytime you asked, he would just reply with "But babe, sex is a myth". But today, you know you could convince him to have sex with you, more specifically, you pegging him. Pegging was always something you enjoyed doing, and since you loved Emalf so much, you just wanted to peg him so bad. ATM, you were home alone, waiting for your beloved Emalf. You were sitting in your bedroom, thinking on how to convince him to let you peg him. Suddenly, you hear the door opening. It must be him! You get up and run to the door, you were in fact right, it was Emalf, that just came back home. you hug him, as he enters the house and he groans. "Did something happen?"you ask." Oh nothing much, just an hard effing day" Emalf replies. "Oh" you say. "Well, there's this thing i would like to try with you, emalf my dear, will you do it for me?" you say"Sure, what is it? "he replies. "Well, there's this thing, that i uh, i always did with my past boyfriends, kinda like, some love promise you know?" "" Emalf i want to peg you!"you yell. Emalf looks at you awkwardly and says" W-what does pegging mean? "" W-well its uh, its when a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It's definitely a very touchy practice, especially in the straight male community. It is often thought of as a homosexual sex act. However, this is not true. Straight men often think that their dominance and masculinity will be in jeopardy if they even think about anything "gay" at all, let alone a female fucking them with a rubber dick. Pegging is not a gay thing whatsoever. No matter how you take it apart and put it back together, it is still sex between a man and a woman. In other words; straight sex. It is certainly enjoyable, given that the right amount of communication and comfort were considered. It is typically not a good idea to surprise a man by simply walking out of the bathroom with a strap-on dildo equipped and ready to use. This will probably lead to rejection and discomfort. The truth is that anal play, no matter what gender, is enjoyable if performed correctly. The ass has a shitload of nerve endings that will feel fucking amazing if stimulated properly and with plenty of lube. It probably feels better for a man to receive anal sex rather than a woman due to the prostate gland inside the male ass. I shit you not, an orgasm can be achieved by directly touching and stimulating the prostate gland without any need for touching the penis at all. And it feels out of this fucking world amazing."you reply. "I didn't understand half of the things you said, but, well if its something like a love promise then I'll do it." You smile excitedly, and bring Emalf to your bedroom. both of you take off your clothes, and you take a 69 inch long strap-on dildo out of your closet." holy eff"emalf says "that's uh, very big.." "dont worry, it wont hurt" you reassure him. You put on the strap-on dildo and start pegging emalf. he moans as you go deeper. suddenly he says "h-holy eff, i think im about to come!" and as he says that, he cums. Some time after, while you were woeking, emalf comes up to you and says "babe, I've gotta tell you something." "Sure, what is it emalf?" you reply "I. Im pregnant" emalf whispers. "Its ok Emalf, do you want to keep it?" "I mean, yes, kinda" "then we're keeping it!". 9 months later. emalf gave birth to an ugly ass baby, a male, that you both decided to call "cumlord piss the 2nd".The end. (suggest in the comments what the baby will look like)