THE PURSUIT OF TRUTH

SOLA'S POV

                           FALSE AND DECEPTIONS

                          SURROUNDED TO  SIGHT SEE

                           HAVE SEARCHED AND LOOKED 

                            FOR A WAY TO REACH MY HEIGHT 

                          THE ACCOUNT OF THE TRUTH IS NOT FOUND

                          TRYING  TO PURSE MY GOALS

                          BUT ITS BEEN HIDDEN IN THE DARKNESS

                          REVEALING THE INSTINCT OF KNOWING

                           THE PATH OF KNOWLEDGE

                            THAT'S ENCASING THE LIGHT AWAY FROM ME

                             THE TRUTH LIES AROUND THE PEOPLE

                              BUT CANNOT BE FOUND

                              WHEN IT'S BEEN BESET BY LIES

                                NO MATTER THE DOUBT

                                THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED       

                                        I finished my presentation and everywhere became silent like grave yard, a hall containing of forty students and a tutor.

                          " Won't you guys clap ni " i said but they all burst into a fleet of laughter. After some seconds, my tutor stopped them with a wave of hand.

                      " hey guys stop laughing, i love that, i really love that poem" Mr Ade said.

                                   " Thank you sir " I smiled while sending glares to my colleagues.

                    " It seems like that poem holds up alot of emotion, like someone close to you is hiding a secret from and you are on a mission to uncover it, right?"I just stared at my tutor with my mouth open wide. 

                  " Yes sir, you definately right, you  really interpreted my poem really well, thank you " I smiled.

                                       "I love it , you did well, a round of applause for him please" he said " louder please, you can go back your seat " he gestured to me. I was overwhelmed with joy with the ovation everyone gave me.Ii sat on my seat and I received a punch on my shoulder.

                                  " Guy why nah" I winced rubbing my shoulder

                        "  Abeg no bring that one come o, you think say I know see you ni" he raised his eyebrow at me.

              " Wetin you mean?"I asked acting like i didn't know what he's talking about "

                   " Never mind" he brushed it off with a wave off hand.