𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

january 7th, 2020

january 7th, 2020

it was now the next day and jonah and corbyn decided to host a small get-together (only the ten of them) for their release of their new music video 'chills'

kinsley got up out of her bed after hearing her alarm go off, she put on her slides and went to the bathroom and did her little morning routine which included, makeup, skincare, brushing her teeth basically they usual.

she went to her closet, picking out a simple white tank top with black biker shorts. she the received a call from audrey, "hello?"

"hey kinsley... so uh, would you mind picking me up and taking me to my apartment?" audrey asked as a confused look came on to kinsley's face but was soon replaced by a wide smile.

"let me guess.. your at daniel's?" kinsley smirked and laughed, "y-yeah" she stuttered out, making kinsley erupt in laughter, "sure, i'm on my way"

audrey hung up the phone and kinsley slipped it in her back pocket, doing a little chuckle.

she grabbed all of her needed belongings, throwing it into a purse and leaving but once she stepped outside, she heard her phone ding.

it was a message from jonah saying 'bring a bathing suit and a change of clothes'

she sighed and stepped back inside, getting a bathing suit and putting it on. on top, she put on her previous outfit and went to her closet, grabbing a oversized tie-dye hoodie and a bucket hat matching it.

she locked her door, going to her car and putting the key into the ignition and driving off to daniel's apartment.

-

"heyyy audrey" kinsley teased, dragging out the 'y' in both words, "shut up and drive" audrey blushed and rolled her eyes as kinsley laughed the situation off, smiling the whole drive.

"so, what did you do?"

"gross kinsley, we just went on a date" audrey assured, "mhm" kinsley smirked.

it was a comfortable silence after that for a few minutes, "oh yeah kinsley, what did you do to corbyn?" a confused overlapped kinsley's face but then she dame to realization.

"i did a song lyric prank on him" kinsley smiled, reminiscing on the memories of her laughing so hard to corbyn's responses.

"well i think he likes you.." audrey explained, "what? i don't think so, we've known each other for like a month"

"correction, for years. you just didn't see each other until about a month ago" audrey spoke, "it could be a possibility but like why, me?" kinsley answered, parking the car outside of her apartment building.

"i'm just saying" audrey shrugged, "what was his responses like?"

kinsley and audrey stepped into the elevator, waving at the mom and the kid walking out, "well most of them were like he was confused but.." kinsley paused for a moment, her eyes growing wide.

"maybe he does like me.."

kinsleybrooks ...

liked by addilynmay, whydontwemusic and 518,038 otherskinsleybrooks everyone go and check out why don't we's new music video to chills! link in in the bands bio!tagged: beatriceluther, whydontwemusicview all comments

kinsleybrooks everyone go and check out why don't we's new music video to chills! link in in the bands bio!
tagged: beatriceluther, whydontwemusic
view all comments

whydontwemusic thanks kin!
kinsleybrooks your welcome daniel
whydontwemusic exposing much?
seaveydaniel yeah❤️

beatriceluther my skills at taking pics is good but ur making it better 😍😍
kinsleybrooks i lub u bea <3

audreyrey GIVE ME YOUR LOOKS PLEASE
kinsleybrooks HAVE U LOOKED IN THE MIRROR

username i like ur bathing suit! where's it from?
kinsleybrooks i'm not sure 😬

wdwupdateroomog is that at corbyn and jonah's house?
kinsleybrooks yea! they had a small get together

username you, audrey, beatrice, addilyn, and jelena should make a why don't we girls instagram account
kinsleybrooks i'm lowkey down

AYANNA'S NOTE . . . . ! 🦋

guess who got six hours of
sleep last night? me!

next chapter will be like a pt. 2
of this chapter!

anyways i'm abt to go to
3rd period 😼😼

(gif made by me)