We're having a baby

Steve and Paris had decided to tell their close friends and family that they were having a baby together and the best place to do that was at Kameakona's. "Why are we here again" said Danny, complaining. "Because Steve and Paris have something that they want to tell us and if you don't stop complaining Danny I'm going to stick my boot up your ass" said Kono. "Ouch" said Chin. "And I think she meant it" said Alex, who was sitting next to Malia. Steve and Paris arrived last with Declin and Daniel saw an unhappy look on Danny's face when they arrived. "So what are we all doing here" said Mikala, looking at them both. Alex and Malia both knew but kept it to themselves. Paris stood next to Steve as he put his arm around around her waist, "We have some good news that we want to share with you all" said Steve, smiling. Paris turned her head and gave Steve a quick kiss, "I'm pregnant and about five weeks along" said Paris, smiling with joy along with Steve. "Oh I'm so happy for you both" said Malia, going over and hugging both Steve and Paris. "Congrats again Steve" said Alex, giving him a breif hug. "Thanks" said Steve. Everyone else part from Danny and Steve's sister Mary congratulated them on the good news. "Do you think before you do anything Steve" said Mary, as she walked over to him and Paris. "Ok we love each other Mar and it has nothing to do with you" said Steve. "Steve's right it does have nothing to do with you at all" said Paris. "Can't you see that they're happy together" said Daniel. "And now I'll burn the mattress in my apartment" said Mary, before kicking Steve right in the sticks. "Ouch that looked like it hurt" said Keoni. "That's because it does" said Steve. "Just one last thing Mary, just let Steve and Paris be" said Alex. She walked off without saying another word. "Yeah did I mention that my sister isn't that nice" said Steve, looking at Paris. "I get that now" said Paris, with a little smile. Danny then got up and walked over to Steve he punched him in the face and as he went to do it again it took Alex and Daniel to stop him from hitting Steve again, "Let him go I'm about to return the favor" said Steve. They let go of Danny just as Steve punched him in the face, "You gotta a problem Detective and if you do don't go bringing my family into it" said Steve. "And whose your family again" said Danny. "Paris and everyone here today but not you if you keep this up" said Steve. " Well Cath will have a field day with this knowing that you knocked up your new girlfriend" said Danny. Steve took a step closer towards Danny, "I don't give a fuck what she cause she no longer means anything to me" said Steve. "That's cold" said Danny. "It's the truth because you have no idea what she put me through and your the person that I know who can turn a good day into a bad one" said Steve. "What are you going to do kick me off Five-O" said Danny. "Keep this up and I just might" said Steve. Danny then feeling so alone left. "Should I get in touch with Bradley" said Alex. "Yeah and tell him that he may be needed at Five-O" said Steve. Paris went over to Steve she ran her hands over his face before kissing him, "Should have done this at my Mom's place huh" said Paris, leaning her forehead aganist Steve's. "Guessing you got that right Paris" said Steve, with a little laugh. She kissed him as he moved his hand down and across her stomach, Paris placed her hand over Steve's, she smiled at him before he kissed her again.

Vi was around at Paris's place and so were Alex and Malia with Spike, when Ellie knocked on the door with a folder in her hand and good news for Steve and Paris. Paris answered the door, "And you would be" said Paris, looking at Ellie. "Ellie Clayton, Steve's lawyer" said Ellie. " Oh right come in" said Paris. Ellie say that they had people over, "Ellie what are you doing here" said Steve, coming over to her and Paris in the kitchen. "I'll make this quick, she signed the papers which is a good thing so I'll get this processed and the final divorce statement should be filed and sent out within the next month or so, so you'll finally be free of that witch. And the was a good offer on the house" said Ellie. "I'll take it" said Steve. "I'll get started on that" said Ellie, before leaving.

"Ok that is good news" said Steve, with a smile as he put his arms around Paris. "For us differently Steve" said Paris. "What's good news" said Malia, overhearing the conversation. "My divorce from that witch should be finalized wthin the next month or so and Ellie said that someone made an offer on the house and I'm taking it" said Steve. "That is wonderful and a baby on the way for you both just makes it all the better" said Malia. "So are you both looking at place together now or what" asked Alex. Paris looked at Steve and smiled, "Yes we've just found the perfect place for us up on the North Shore and it's close to a few great surfing spots as well" said Paris. "Well can't we go and check it out" said Malia, looking at them both. "Can't see why not" said Steve, sharing a look with Paris.

Steve and Paris had been given a key to the house so they went in and plus the old owners had already moved out and Steve and Paris would soon be moving in. Declin ran ahead with Spike and out the double doors and out into the backyard. They all walked through a smile foyer which lead you out into the dinning area which was also joint with the lounge and next to the kitchen which was all in one big room. There was a door from the kitchen which lead out into the garage. Past the fireplace in the lounge was a small hallway on the right was a spare bedroom downstairs and across from that was an office. The stairs which lead upstairs was directly across from the dinning area, the first room on the right upstairs was a bathroom followed by two bedrooms which were on the street side of the house, across from these two bedrooms were two more bedrooms the at the end was the master bedroom which had its own bathroom and was the only room with a balcony attached which had a view of the backyard. "I have to say that this place this is perfect for you two" said Malia, after they had looked around. "Soon when do you guys move in" said Alex, standing next to Malia. "Hopefully soon" said Steve, as Paris wrapped her arms around his neck. "It would be easier before the baby is born" said Paris. "Yeah that is a good point" said Malia. Steve looked at Paris before kissing her, "I can't wait until we move in here because it means more room compared to my small place" said Paris. "I'll agree with that Paris" said Steve. She ran her fingers over his black eye that he had gotten from Danny, "That looks like it hurts Steve" said Paris. "I've had worse but you could make things a little better Paris later on" said Steve. "I can certainly do that Steve" said Paris, with a smile. She leaned in and kissed Steve they felt at home in what was there soon to be new home.