Chapter 10: The Vision

3rd P.O.V

Kakashi escorted them to where their families were waiting for them. "Oh, my gosh are you three ok," Lucas's mom asked. "We were so worried when you went missing," Lucy's mom said to Suki. "Where is my brother?" Suki asked. "He's on his way," Lucas's mom said. "What you two did was irresponsible, you should have told someone when you found Suki and go in by yourselves," Lucas's mom scolded. "We didn't know she was being held captured by some psycho," Lucas said.

"It doesn't matter you should have told a Jounin," Lucas's mom said. "Go easy on him, that's the life of a ninja, you'll get kidnapped at least a few times," Shinigami's mom said calmly. "Who all knew about Suki missing?" Shinigami asked. "Not many people, just Naruto his group, us, and your Sensei," Shinigami's mom answered.

Soon Naruto jumped in. "Suki are you ok?" Naruto asked hugging her. "I'm ok Naruto," Suki said. Naruto pulled away from the hug. "What happened? Why did you run away?" Naruto asked slightly angry. "I uh-" Suki was interrupted. "She was kidnapped by someone by the name of was Mizuki," Lucas said. "What? Mizuki? I thought he was in jail," Naruto said. "He probably found a way to get out," Kakashi said.

"He probably did it as revenge on me for defeating him," Naruto said. "It's ok I'm safe now Naruto," Suki said. "Wait how do you know what happened to her?" Naruto asked looking at Lucas (with his eyes close, you know what I mean). "We got kidnapped trying to save her," Shinigami said. "Wait, where's Suka sensei?" Naruto asked. "She's still back there fighting Mizuki with other Jounin," Lucas said. "Well that's good I guess," Naruto sighed rubbing the back of his neck. "Let's go home, it's only been an hour but it feels like a whole day," Naruto said.

"Yeah, you three take the day off tomorrow," Kakashi said laying his head on Suki's head. "You all had a long day," Kakashi said. "We'll talk about what really happened when your ready," Kakashi whispered. Suki nodded. Suki left with Naruto back to their apartment. "Are you sure your ok kid?" Naruto asked. "Yeah, I didn't get traumatized by what I saw or anything," Suki said.

"Ok, if you need to talk just tell me," Naruto said. Naruto opened the door to there apartment. (Unlike in the original anime Naruto keeps his house clean for the sake of his blind sister). Suki walked to the couch and sat down. "Are you hungry?" Naruto asked. "A little bit," Suki answered. "Do you want fruit or Ramen," Naruto asked. "Fruit please," Suki said. Naruto nodded and went into the fridge to grab fruit for his sister. 'I shouldn't tell him yet, it could put him in serious danger' Suki thought.

"Here you go," Naruto said. "Thanks," Suki said. "I'm heading off to bed, can you find your way to your room?" Naruto asked. "Yes," Suki answered eating one of the apple slices. "Ok, goodnight," Naruto said going to his room. Suki let out a sigh. She might have looked calm during the whole thing, but on the inside, she was scared for her life. She was reckless and in the end, her, her friends, and her Sensei paid the price.

'Suka Sensei's going to want answers after what she saw, and Kakashi Sensei probably saw and wants to talk about that' Suki said. Suki sighed in frustration. "I'll worry about it tomorrow," Suki said. She finished eating the fruit and went to her room. Suki laid in her bed staring up. 'I wonder how the other's are doing,' Suki thought before she closing her eye's going to sleep.

At Lucas's house

Lucas and his mother arrived at there house to see his sister and brother on the porch waiting for him. "Lucas," his sister exclaimed. She ran up to his and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad your ok," She said. "What were you thinking, you should have at least told us what you were doing so we're not looking all over for you," Lucas's brother said. Lucas didn't answer. "Hey you ok?" he asked. Lucas still didn't answer.

"He must have been through a lot, you can talk about it when you're ready, you should head to bed," His sister said letting him go. Lucas walked passed them and went into the house. "Poor kid, who knows what happened to him," Lucas's sister said. "The life of a ninja isn't a stressful one, there are days where you come home and wish you couldn't," Lucas's brother said.

His mom sighed.  "I hope my little boy is ok," she said. Her oldest son put his hand on her shoulder. 'Dad would know what to do' Lucas's brother though.

At Shinigami's house

Shinigami and her mother walked up to there house. "Is father home?" Shinigami asked. "No, but he should be soon, he went searching for you when you didn't come back by sundown," Her mother said. Her mother's voice was soft but yet but still had no emotion behind it (like Celest from Danganronpa). "Are the twins awake?" Shinigami answered. "No, they are asleep, I put them to bed before I left," Shini's mother said.

The two walked inside the house. "We'll wait for your father, so he can know your safe," Shini's mother said. "Yes mother," Shinigami said. The two waited in the living room waiting for ten minutes then the male figure walked in. "Father your back," Shinigami said standing from the couch. "Where were you dear?" Shini's mother said.

"I assisted Sukisukamaru with Mizuki," Shini's father said. Then he went over and hugged his daughter. "I'm glad you are safe," Shini's dad said. He let her go and sat on the couch. "Is your mother's vision true?" Shini's father asked. "Yes, it happened a few days ago after we got back from our mission," Shinigami answered. "That would explain why Mizuki would bother kidnapping you three," Shini's father said. "Who has what ability?" Shini's mother asked. "I have water, Lucas has fire, and Suki has earth," Shinigami said.

"Who has air?" Shini's mother asked. "I don't know, the man never told us," Shinigami answered. "Does Naruto or Lucas's family know?" Shini's mother asked. "No, they decided to keep it a secret until we have control over them," Shinigami answered. "They're not wrong doing that, but we still have to tell the Councillor about this, this is more serious then you think it is," Shini's father said.

"I know, we went to the library today, a woman there told us about the benders and the bender with all four elements," Shinigami explained. "Good, so taking you three to the council shouldn't be a problem," Shini's father said. "What about Kotomi (Lucas's mom)? She will want answers?" Shini's mother asked. "If Lucas gets his stubbornness from her then she might be," Shinigami said. "We'll try the day after tomorrow, right now, get some rest," Shini's father said. Shinigami nodded and walked to the stairs.

"Father," Shinigami called. "Yes?" Shini's father answered. "How is Suka Sensei?" Shinigami asked. "She's fine, reinforcements showed up after Kakashi took you three to safety," Shini's father asked. "And the bird he with the information about us?" Shinigami asked. "I took the bird down before it got out of the village," Shini's father answered.  Shinigami nodded and walked to her room.

"Daishi, I don't know about this, with no Hokage word of them getting around is extremely risky, and then Naruto being the 9 tails Jinchuriki," Shini's mother said. "Don't worry, they will be on around the clock protection," Daishi said. "Besides, those three are more powerful then they realize," Daishi said. Daishi kissed his wife's forehead. "You get some rest too," Daishi said. She smiled ever so slightly then went upstairs.

"I'll make the report tomorrow, then Sukisukamaru might want an explanation," Daishi said to himself. "She's the closes to them, she can protect them better knowing what's going on," Daishi added. After some time went upstairs to join his wife in bed.