Chapter 9

Manik came in search for his family and found them sitting with another family and talking. He went towards them to inform them that the youngsters had decided to go for an outing along with Navya as she was Abhi's sister.

Manik - Maa.

All faces turned towards him. He looked at the other couple sitting on the couch who for some reason looked oddly familiar. Their eyes were moist with tears.

Ishita - Manu....

His confused face was clearly visible. He was joined by Cabir, who thought Manik was taking forever to inform about a  small outing.

Neyonika - Manik and Cabir you remember your Ishimaa and Shilpa maa. See they are here after so many years.

Then realization drawn upon both. That's why they seemed oddly familiar.

They hugged each other and smiled happily.

Manik - I am angry Ishimaa. You left without informing us. We all missed you all so much. And where is Minnie? How is she?

Cabir - yes maa where is Minnie? Tell na? We still remember how she used to rome around with her two pigtails and a chocolate in one hand running behind Manik and Me.

Ishita - she was also here but she had to leave for emergency. I know you are excited to meet her but she won't remember you. So don't talk about your childhood time spent with her in front of her.

By now all the youngsters had reached there being tired of waiting for the brothers.

Manik - why maa?

Shilpa then explained them everything and said

Shilpa - that is why we still don't want to take any risk.

Cabir - my Minnie went through so much and we were not there with her when she needed us.

Manik - but now where is she? You said something about emergency. Anything serious? Should we go for her? You know where is she? Or she needs our help?

Ishita - relax Manu. She is good  she has gone to the hospital as...

She was cut by Cabir

Cabir - hospital? Why? Something happened to her? Why are you here ? Shouldn't you be at hospital? With her ? Which hospital? We are going. Come Manik.

Raman - shut up. Wait you two  she has gone to the hospital as she is a renowned docter. Cardiologist to be precise.

Manik - wow. Means little Minnie is grown up now.

Neyonika - manu bhool mat yu bhi ghode jaisa aur tera Bhai ghade jaisa nada ho gaya hai. Meri bacchi ko kuch mat bolo.

Listening to her all start laughing while they both make faces.

All sit and start talking. After some time a girl enters the room engrossed in her phone and says

Nandini - maa pani. I am home.

Saying this she sits next to Shilpa keeping her head on her shoulder and close her eyes. She still had not seen anyone else.

Seeing her Manik kept looking at her. He joined the dots and came to conclusion that Nandini was only his Minnie.

Ishita bring her water and gives it to her

Ishita - aur kuch Rani sahiba. Apne to zaroor kuch khaya bhi nahi hoga. Haina.?

She asked sarcastically.

Nandini (opening her eyes) - I'll just change and come maa.

She tried to change the topic. She stood up and noticed the other people sitting there. She wasn't able to recognize any of them. She looked towards her Chachi maa as to ask about them.

Shilpa - they are our college friends. The Malhotras.

Nandini - ohh. (Turns towards Kush, who was sitting beside Manik and immediately recognize him)
Ahh... Kush Malhotra, right? Nice to meet you once again.

She said shaking hands with him while he was happy that Nandini still remember him. While others were confused.

Ishimaa - you Know him? How?

Nandini - he was the one who welcome me in the college where I went as chief guest.

Kush - how are you ma'am now?

Raman - what happened to you Nandu?

Nandini showing her eyes to Kush said - nothing dad. He was just asking. Right? Mr. Malhotra.

Kush - yeah... Just asking.

Ishimaa - this is my home and not your office or hospital. You don't need to me formal with them. Come I'll introduce you to everyone.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Sorry for the late update. I tried to make it big. Hope it's up to expectations. Pls vote comment and share.
If I get time I'm thinking to make another Manan ff with different plot.
Thanx 🙂 for your support. This book have crossed 1k votes. Keep reading. I won't be able to update it soon but I'll try my best.
Till then keep reading and loving books and stay safe.

Happy Newt Day

God I am a big fan of Newt

God I am a big fan of Newt. And it is Newt Day 🎉🎉 today.
His best quote
😉"Great! We are all bloody inspired."😉
Plz vote comment and share.
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂