56 - Mykonos

A/N: since everyone's in Mykonos (Greece) thought I'd do a chapter :)

"Mykonos here we come" you said adjusting your sunglasses on top of your head.
"You excited, Fay-Fay?" You bounced your 3 year old daughter on your hip.

You and Harry were treating the band (and yourselves) to a trip to Greece. He had just finished up his second world tour and this had been such a big one you wanted to give back to the band for everything they've done. Adam and Ny couldn't make it because it was understanding, assuming you'd just finished tour. Charlotte was going to fly out with her boyfriend a week into your trip, and Sarah and Mitch were... here.

You had just started to queue up to board the plane to Greece and you were so excited.
"Love, calm down, I know your excited but you look like a bloody mad-woman" you looked at Harry behind you and playfully rolled your eyes.
"Daddy" Faye held out her arms to Harry and he took her from my arms.
"I know bubba, you don't want a crazy person holding you" he laughed.
"Oh thank the lord you haven't boarded yet" Mitch ran over to you, zipping up his fly.
"Almost left you behind... now that wouldn't be so bad" Sarah joked and slipped her arm around his waist.

You scanned your passport to go through first, then waited for Sarah who was last. She walked through thanking the supervisor and you were off.

"Mykonos, you are not ready for the Styles's and Roland's" you walked down the tunnel sassily with Faye giggling behind you.
"Uh, and the Jones's..." Sarah corrected you.
"Oh you know it'll happen someday you raised your eyebrows at Mitch and he just gave you a blank look in response.

"Look baby! Look at the water" you said to the excited little girl in your arms as you walked into the hotel room. You sat her down with the iPad on the bed as you kind of unpacked the suitcases.

"Told the Roland's we'll meet them in ten at the pool" Harry said as he walked int he room, closing the door behind him.
"Okay" you laughed at his name for them. You know that was going to be a thing now.

"You ready to go swim bubba?" Harry said walking over and tickling Faye and she eagerly nodded, climbing off the bed. As Harry went into the bathroom to change into his swimming trunks, you let Faye pick out her swimsuit.

"Daddy's one" she pointed at the watermelon patterned swimsuit.
"Watermelon?" You asked her and she nodded back.
"Do you want to help pick one out for mummy?"
"Yeah, a pretty one" she rummaged through the clothes to pull out a white and rusty coloured all in one and handed it to you.
"Oh thank you my darling" you kissed her on the head"

You quickly changed into your swimsuit and put Faye in hers and you were off to the pool.

"Can you see Sarah and Mitch?" Harry asked her while bouncing her on his hip.
"There!" She pointed, squinting because of the sunlight.
You could see a tall, dark haired man waving at you, who'd already got some sun beds.
"You look very pretty" Sarah said to Faye and she got all giddy. She was just like her dad taking a compliment.

"I'm gonna go into the water, I'm boiling. Anyone coming?" Mitch asked you.
"Me!" Faye shouted "daddy come too?" She asked.
"Daddy will in a minute, Princess" and she nodded while she let you put her armbands on her.
"Come on then" Mitch said with her trailing behind him.