Part 1

Two twin girls sat on a red plush sofa and read books from the store. They were both immersed in the book they had their heads in until the bell on the door jingled pulling both their attention from the book.

A woman slender woman with naturally red hair walked through the door. She had clear skin and blissful brown eyes which was slightly covered by the hat on her head and a Louis Vuitton handbag hanging from her wrist.

She looked dejectedly at the twins who smiled politely at her. The woman walked over to where the girls were and sat on the chair opposite to her.

"Did your husband cheat again?" the twin with the blonde hair asked.

"Aroc." the other twin blue hair said sternly.

The lady heaved a heavy sigh and relaxed her tensed shoulders.

"So you remember me then?" the woman asked.

"Of course how can we not. So did your husband cheat on you with a girl two times younger than himself or with an old woman again?" Aroc asked with a smile.

"I mean your husband is definitely not a good man do you still want to be with him?" the girl with blue hair who's name was Cora asked.

The woman ignored both questions by the two girls and turned to Cora only asking, "Do you have anymore seal of loyalty?"

Cora looked at the woman dead in the eye and smirked. "Didn't you already use the seal on your husband?"

The woman didn't answer and just looked at her thinking of the time when she used the seal on her husband. 

Her husband who had ignored her after getting married three years ago because of 'love' slept soundly as if nothing bothered him at all. The woman slowly walked to her husband, hovering over him and put a blue gemstone on his chest and his body absorbed it.

Her husband slowly jolted awake and hugged his wife saying he loved her over and over again. 'Finally. I waited three years for this' she thought with a wicked smile.

After that, her husband would shower her with gifts and so much luxury, she couldn't even imagine her husband who ignored her for three years showered her with gifts and affection. Even when she would get angry, he would go on his knees and apologize profusely trying to pacify her.

"Didn't you like it?" Aroc asked handing her the seal breaking her away from her thoughts.

"What I mean is wasn't he loyal enough? He could be your dog if you wanted." Aroc shrugged.

"Yes he probably could." the woman mumbled to herself and just walked out of the store.

"Why did she come back? Wasn't she satisfied enough?" Aroc asked Cora who was still looking at the door the woman just exited.

"You know how women are, always suspicious and doubting everything. They just can't let go of the selfish desire to keep their men by their side only. And she won't use it on her husband anyway." Cora chuckled and patted Aroc's head.

Aroc who didn't understand what her older twin said just smiled.