Part 2

The next day the woman visited her lover who was a small scale artist who liked to travel.

"It's quite the unique portrait," the woman smiled slightly while admiring the portrait.

"My husband would like this." she said unconsciously.

Her lover who was hugging her from behind unwrapped his hand which was around her waist and turned her towards himself.

"I am not your husband who will obey you like a dog,"

obey? 

"I won't do that because I love you. I love as a woman not as my master. I am no dog because I love you with all my heart and soul."

The woman looked at her lover and thought, 'This must be love. He truly loves me.'

She kissed him and well...other things went on.

The next day

HEADLINES TODAY:

CEO IS KILLED BY HIS OWN WIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Cora read the headlines and laughed at the stupidity of the woman who had only visited the store a few times.

"I can't believe she used it on herself." Aroc said in disbelief.

Cora laughed and patted the seat next to her motioning for Aroc to come over. After she sat she began explaining, "You thought she'd use it on her lover?"

Aroc nodded. "Well she wasn't going to use it on herself in the first place but when she realised her lover truly loved her, she couldn't use that on him because it definitely wouldn't have worked. But she killed her husband to show her lover, that his love was not in vain and thus using the seal on herself." Cora explained.

Aroc was suddenly understood how the world works or at least she thought she did.

~

A few days later

Somewhere in the city

The sound of whipping could be heard in apartment 444 on the 21st floor.

"Wrong answer! How can you be so stupid?!" a man yelled at his daughter.

"So stupid. I wish you were never born and you how could you give such a stupid child." the woman who watched said angrily pointing at her husband.

"If you weren't such a psycho, the child wouldn't be this dumb. This is all your fault!" the man accused.

They continued to bicker with each other and their daughter ran away while it went on. She walked out on the street and sighed. She was sad because of her predicament.

She wished she would just grow up early so she could be happy.

She started walking and came to the shop the twins were in.

'Is this where my desire has brought me to?' she thought.

Cora welcomed her with a smile and asked, "What do you wish for?"

"Happiness." she answered without a second thought.

Cora went to the backroom and brought out a jar.

"This is the jar of honey. After you finish the honey keep this jar very well because this jar will contain your happiness."

Cora smiled at the girl again and saw her out.

After the girl went home, she ate some of the honey and went to bed thinking about how her life would change after this day.

The next morning, when she woke up, she rushed to the bathroom to check her appearance. She was now an adult and this brought a wide smile to her face. She did her business and packed her things.

'I can finally have happiness' she thought with a smile and left the apartment.