My world

Standing here an hearing the crowd scream 'Billie' over and over again makes me feel excited. It's the first show in a long time. I'm nervous but also so happy to see all their happy faces. The microphone is already in my right hand and I am ready to go crazy.

"When does it start?" I ask and look around, hoping to find someone who could know this. "Calm down bil. Only a few more minutes." Finneas hugs me from behind and presses a kiss on my head. "I am calm. I wanna see my babies" I said with a pout on my face. "Everyone ready?!" someone shouts and I get even more excited. The intro music starts and Finneas and Andrew walked on stage. The screams getting even louder. I smile to myself and tug on my shirt, then on my shorts. "Have fun. You'll rock this. Love you." said my mom and i walk up the steps.

Walking behind and getting on the stage, staying still in the middle

Walking behind and getting on the stage, staying still in the middle. My serious expression cracks and I had to smile. The intro music stops and when I start jumping Bad guy starts playing. Instantly I hear the crowd 'Da dadada dada da dadadum' shout.

"White shirt now red my bloody nose.." if I didn't have ear pods in my ears to hear the music and myself I wouldn't hear anything because the crowd is very loud. I let them sing the chorus and smiled proud when they shouted the lyrics. God I love them.

The show went very well and now Copycat is about to start

The show went very well and now Copycat is about to start. "Alright. Listen. I have one more request for this next one, okay? There is gonna be one part where I am gonna asked everybody here to bend down." I pointed to the ground with my finger. The fans screamed. "I want you to try your best to bend down as low as you possibly can and then when it comes back, I want you to jump like some fucking kangaroos. Can you do that?" I explained and the crowd goes crazy. "Alright this song is called Copycat."

"You just crossed the line..Get lower come on you can do it.. you ran out of time. I am so sorry now you know. Sorry I am the one that told you so. Sorry. Sorry. I am sorry sorry..." I hold my finger up to show them to wait.
"PSYCH BITCH" I screamed into the mic and raised my middle finger before I start to jump along with the crowd and let them sing the chorus. "STOP!" again I hold my hand out to stop them. The crowd stood almost still. "Are all the same things-  LETS GOOO!" everybody started to jump like crazy and we all had fun.