chapter 2

Snape pov

When I flooed to potters house I smell blood I came from a cupboard I unlocked the cupboard to see a thin,bloody,bruised harry I  hear him whimpering and crying in the corner of the cupboard I pick him up and he looked at me scared and confused.

Harry's pov

I felt someone pick me up and to my surprise it was professor snape I stared at shape when he started walking to the door and walked out and then we were at Hogwarts he walked into a abandoned hallway we arrived at snapes head quarters he put me down and then went to a cabin at took out a baby blue potion "here we go can you drink this for me?" I nodded and took a dip I feel the cuts disappear and my body shrink"sorry but this the only way to heal you and you'll be in a mind set of a baby" 

No-one pov

Snape picks up harry and walked to a old room he cassed a spell and it turned in to a baby blue room

This is what it looks like

He puts harry down in to the cot and gave him him dummy soon harry feel asleep and then the school bell rang snape walked out off the room and carrys on his day after. the last bell rang snape went to check on harry only to find harry crying he picked harry up and walked to the kitchen and walmed up a bottle of milk that he got from hogsmed and he feed harry in his arm rocking him on the couch.