August POV

I'm about to go pick up Kammy to sign the discharge papeas then we goin' ta go ta my house cause she goin' wit me to da intaview. I put on my clothes that I'm wearing to the hospital. I'm wearing my yellow and black baseball jersey that says legend with my goldish yellow jeans and white Air Force Ones Jordans .

I grab my snapback my phone my keys and my wallet and lock up my house.I walk to my car then I crank up the cah and decide not to turn the radio on then I go to the gas station, get some gas and head to Maulrice Help... The hospital that Kam is in.

I walk into the hospital and go straight to Kam's rooom. The nurse is already there with the discharge papeas telling hea that she needs ta get another asthma pump. I walk in and walk beside Kammy. I lean down and kiss Kammy's cheek and then I pay attention to da nurse.

I sign the papeas and Kammy goes into the bathroom while the nurse leaves. Kam' comes out wearing what she wore when we came and then the nurse comes with a wheelchair.

The nurse weeled Kammyyyy all the way out to my car. Then Kam gets up out of the wheelchair and sit in my car. We head back to the house and as soon as we get thea Kammy goes into the bathroom. She comes back out and hugs me. She went back in and took a quick shower. When she came out I couldn't help but stare. She walked pass me into her room. Soon she came out in a peach skirt with a black and peach shirt and a blazer jacket with some greenish turquoise stilettos. My beby fine like foreal . Her hair was in a high ponytail . She came and grabbed my hand and we hurried to my car. Big T opened the gates and we left. Once We arrived where the interview was being held . We get out and we go inside . The interview host Mrs. Ziamond hugs me and asks me who Kammy is.

I explain and she guided to me into my dressing room. In my dressing room Kammy and I just started talking about random things. I look around then the producer comes and tells me it's time. I walk backstage and Mrs. Ziamond is getting ready to say my name.

When she says my name Kammy slaps my butt and when I look back she winks. I look back and laugh. I walk into the interview area with the crowd. Everybody cheers for me and once it dies down Mrs. Ziamond starts to ask me the first question. "So August... Who is this mystery girl?" Before I could respond a picture of me and Kammy walking, appears on the screen. I explained that we met at the mall and we just hit it off like that.

She nods and then ask another question she says "What is her name?" I look back at Kammy and she nods her head signaling that I could tell. I tell the crowd her name is "Kammy. "We got screams and claps then we got a few hater bombs. I laughed and she asked a couple mo' questions and then Kammy and I left for lunch.