《Final Chapter》

Chapter 16- Final Choice: Take it All or Lose it All

|Sakura's Pov|

I felt like I didn't even sleep at all, is it because I slept on top of a tree branch. I sighed as I jumped down the branch and I went for a walk to the river. While walking I spotted a deer and decided to leave it alone, but my stomach growled and my throat felt parched.

My eyes turned red.... Dark Red.. Not far from here there was someone practicing their skills and accidentally managed to hurt themselves when they attacked the tree. 'I need my medicine' I thought. I took a deep breath and slowly started stepping backwards then I turned around as I started running quickly, meaning my vampire powers has been activated.

'Damn it!' I thought of while running and jumping on trees 'They are not going to like this one bit.... But how far did I go?'

Meanwhile~
3rd Pov

The group had woken up by the time that Sakura left, and Yun yells at them that breakfast was ready. When everyone came into the hut, Yun knew that someone was missing as he sighed and asked the group.

"Where's Kura-chan?" Yun asked annoyingly because he knew how troublesome she was when they were little.

Everyone shrugged and started eating the breakfast that Yun made. He couldn't help but worry about his friend, possibly his crush. Yes, she was older than him but only a year, Yun didn't care about the age he cared for her as a human being, a lover.

"Guys, I've decided" Yona suddenly blurted out.

"About what, princess?" Hak asked Yona.

She explained that sometime soon that she wants to take back the castle that once belonged to her father. When Yona was going to say more, there was a thud, Yun was the first one to run out of the hut. There was Sakura on the ground barely conscious, Yona screamed and ran up to her.

"Sakura-chan! Are you okay!? What happened?!" Yona interrogated Sakura.

All she can do is open her eyes, Sakura's eyes were still dark red because her throat was still parched. Yun came up close and gave her the medicine that she needed as well with some water.

|Sakura's Pov|

Dream~
3rd Pov
(A/n: S/o meaning significant other)

Sakura was standing in the meadow while holding hands with her S/o as she stared at the dawn breaking. She turned to look at S/o and gave them a kiss in the cheek.

"Let's go back to the castle"

They said with a smile and Sakura nodded then an arrow flew out of nowhere but it had a substance that could kill a vampire and only poison the human.

"Sakura!!"

Another arrow was shot ending up killing them.

.....

|Sakura's Pov|