Scp-1504/ Joe's Story (My version of his life)

After something traumatic happens to Arthur he is left alone and filled with anger. His necklace is given to three year old Joe Darien. Arthur took care of the young boy and soon the young boy's sister. They were all the best of friends however Arthur never revealed himself to others but the two which made people think the two siblings were talking to no one.

One day while they were playing tag jane was chasing Arthur and joe was chasing jane. Arthur crossed the street however jane hadn't looked to see if any cars were coming and was in the middle of the streets. A car came and was about to hit her when joe pushed her out of the way and got hit.

Joe thought he was gonna die but he got this sudden determination to live. Joe's heart had flatlined but just as they thought he was dead Joe's heart started beating again. It was a miracle joe was alive!

But something wasn't right when joe would try to talk to people who weren't his sister and Arthur they wouldn't understand him... it was like he was saying something but they heared something different.

Arthur and Jane kept joe sane but when Joe turn 19 something horrible happened. Someone took Arthur's necklace! Joe search everywhere for it but it wasn't any where!

He became devastated when he relized his bestfriend was gone.... Then when joe was in his twenties his sister got into a car accident that left her in a coma.

He soon went insane from no one understanding what he was saying. The fondation had found out and took joe to the fondation.

Joe wanted out he hated being in a the fondation and desperately wanted to see his sister. They found out that Jane had developed the same thing. Joe and jane attempted to escape so the fondation took jane to a new site.

Joe soon broke containment and caused a site to get nuked however he escaped the building and got away before it could hit.

Joe escaped for a month before he was captured again. He was angry, sad, and upset when one day an scp named Ava was taken to his room.

That's when everything started to go right for joe. He now has a loving wife and his bestfriend and his sister are back! Hell he even has children with the woman of his dreams! His happy and grateful for everything he has.