Double Dare

"Guys I'm bored." Awsten moaned.

"Well you better find a way to be not so bored. We've still got 3 hours until we reach the venue." Said Geoff from the couch where he was playing Mario Kart.

It was just then that Awsten had the idea that would end up changing Otto and Geoff's life. 

"Hey I know! Let's play spin the bottle!" Awsten Suggested.

"C'mon dude, really? That's a lame game for stupid drunk highschool kids." Otto said looking at Awsten in an almost confused way.

"Yea dude why would you even suggest that. We're all grown men here. Or are we not?" Geoff said.

"Well looks like we're gonna be 'stupid drunk highschool kids.'" Awsten said in a voice while mocking Otto. 

"Fine. Let's just make you happy and get this over with." Said Geoff. 

And so the game began. Awsten would spin the bottle and it would land on Geoff. Awsten gave Geoff a kiss on the cheek. It was then Otto's turn, he spun the bottle and it landed on Awsten, He pressed against his cheek and gave his a kiss. It was now Geoff's turn. He was extremely nervous and he wanted to opt-out but he knew he couldn't because he didn't want to embarass himself in front of his crush, Otto. And so, he spun the bottle. As the spinning was coming to a stop he could tell it was going to land on Otto. The fear in his face was obvious to everyone in the room. As he expected, it landed on Otto. He tried not to show his fear as he stared into Otto's beautiful eyes. 

"I- I don't think I want to do this anymore." Geoff says as he gets up from the deformed circle they were sitting in.

"Oh come on Geoff I'm not that scary am I?"  Otto says.

"DO IT GEOFF JUST FUCKING DO IT!" Awsten says

"Awsten I don't know I just..." Geoff is cut off by Awsten 

"Do. It. I double dare you." He says.

Geoff sits back down and looks at Otto. He knows how in love with Otto he is and how much he's love to kiss Otto but in front of Awsten?? That would be such an embarrassing moment for him.

"Otto." Geoff says as tears start running down his face.

"What is it Geoff? Don't cry." Otto says in a more calming voice.

"I love you." Geoff says.

Otto immediately pulls Geoff into his arms and starts kissing him. He can feel Geoff's tears running down his soft skin. Otto pulls back from the kiss and holds Geoff in his arms. He wipes his tears. 

"I love you too." Otto says looking into Geoff's bright blue eyes. 

"Ight so when is y'alls wedding?" Awsten says jokingly.

"Wait. Who's getting married??" Jawn says as he falls out of his bunk after waking up from a nap. 

"Oh my god Jawn just go back to sleep." Awsten says giving Jawn a "Fuck off bitch" kind of look. 

"Geoff can we cuddle?" Otto asks.

"Of course we can Otto!" Geoff says.

the two boys make their way into Geoff's bunk as they're holding hands. Geoff and Otto squeeze next to each other of Geoff's bed staring into each other's eyes. Otto starts humming the tune to Stupid For You. 

"You know what??" Otto says.

"What?" Geoff says.

"I double dare you to kiss me" Otto says. 

Geoff kisses Otto and they begin to make-out. 

"Let's match our faces and be equally in love." Geoff says. 

Stupid for you can be heard playing in the background while the boys make out. 

"Hey, can you come and come out and play? You know I'm stupid for you"

The End.