Part 2

Hi! Hope you like my chapter! 💙💙💙
____________________________________________________________________

Ashton's POV

Me, Luke and Calum exchanges glances. We couldn't here much from upstairs, but we could tell Mike was being rude to his cousin.

When Mike came back downstairs he looked really mad.

"Mikey, you could've been a little nicer to her. I mean, she is your cousin." Calum said cautiously.

"Yeah, well I already told you, me and her aren't close." He snapped, picking up his guitar.

"Then why is she here?" I asked this time. It was odd that someone he wasn't close with was living with him.

"Because," he paused.

"Because her parents are on a three month cruise."

We decided not to push the subject anymore, but Luke was awfully quiet the rest of the night.

Masie's POV

I smiled at the notification, quickly answering.

"Hey Spenc! What's up!"

"Masie, you will not believe it!" He practically squealed.

"Believe what?!" I grinned, awaiting and answer.

"Y'know Wesley? My crush?"

"Yeah, how could I forget?"

"HE ASKED ME OUT!!" Spencer screamed and fixed his glasses.

"Wait really! That's great!!"

"I know, and I was so worried I wasn't his type.."

"Oh, shut up. You were exactly his type. His ideal person was a description of you." Spencer really was exactly Peters' type. I remember because Peter, indirectly asked me for not advice and have me a description of his 'type'. He likes boys with light brown skin, bleached curls, glasses, and about 5'9. I nearly choked when he told me.

"Well, now we both have boyfriends!!" My smile faltered momentarily at the mention of my boyfriend. I hoped Spencer didn't notice, but he did.

"What's wrong Mase?"

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Mase, I can tell you're lying. Hahaha going on with you and Rico?" Spencer pressed, more harshly.

"I- he- um, why don't you come over tomorrow and I'll tell you. It's not really an over the phone kinda thing to say."

"Well, okay. Fine. So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yep! Love ya!"

"You too bae!" Spencer joked and blew me a fake kiss.

I hung up, not looking forward to telling someone about Rico.

I sighed, shutting the door quietly and opening my window. I didn't really mean to upset Mikey, but I did anyway. So, whenever I need a break and some fresh air I open my window and climb out onto the roof. I know it's not safe, but it's quiet. And peaceful, like I'm escaping the reality of life for a moment.

I smiled, looking at the sky. The sun was already staring to set and I could tell it'd be dark soon. Oh well.

I unlocked my phone and shuffled my playlist.

Alec Benjamin blared through my head phones as I laid back and looked up at the sky.

I smiled, thinking of when me and Mikey were little. My parents always hated me, they didn't want a daughter, and it only got worse when he became famous. But me and Mikey used to be so close.

As I was daydreaming a certain song came on. A song that always made me think of Mikey.

I fell by the wayside like everyone else
I had you, I hate you, I hate you, but I was just kidding myself
Our every moment, I start to replay
'Cause now that they're gone, all I hear are the words that I needed to say

I'm not exactly sure why, but that first paragraph always have me hope. Like Michael didn't actually hate me, and that maybe he'd regret it all.

"You really do have a pretty voice."

I nearly jumped off the roof out of surprise but instead I just sat up abruptly.

"Spencer, what the hell!" I gasped, putting a hand on my chest.

"I'm a little worried. What's going on with you and Rico? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

I played with the strings of one the holes in my jeans.

"Um, he, he abuses me." I mumbled, barely audible.

Spencer gasped and pulled me into very tight hug.

"And you didn't tell me! I'm your brother! I mean, we have all the same features," We don't. I have super pale skin, green eyes, and straight, currently ice blue, hair down to my waist.

"-I'm getting off topic. The point is, it I see him, I'll kill him. And you have to break up with him. Right now."

"I already did." That was partially true, just that, he didn't take it very well and now we're still dating.

"Good! Hey, you know, I saw a group of really hot guys downstairs. Your brothers friends, I bet."

I laughed.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, but it doesn't make them any less beautiful."

"Ok then. I don't think they'd like me very much though."

"Just because you and your brother don't get along doesn't mean you can't talk to his gorgeous friends."

"Actually, Mikey already told me I couldn't."

"Woww, and you're going to listen to him? Your little brother? Shame on you."

"He's older than me."

"Yeah, by like, three minutes."

"Whatever."

"Hey, I gotta go. It's getting late and you know how strict my parents are, but call me if you need anything."

"Okay, I'll walk you to the door."

Me and Spence climbed back into my room and down the stairs. We passed the living room, where the boys were playing video games and Spencer discreetly pretend to touch one of the boys and hiss, like he was 'hot'.

I laughed and shook my head, as he left and turned to go back upstairs.

"Hey, is-is that your boyfriend?" Like asked, which caused the other boys to look at him and Michael to glare at me.

"No, he's got a boyfriend actually. As of tonight!"

"Her boyfriend's at his house." Mikey glared at me harshly and I took that as my cue to leave.

As I walked upstairs there was one thing in my mind.

Damn, Luke is hot.