Epilogue

Epilogue
Kairi's p.o.v
       I smiled as I hung up the picture of riku fading into darkness it had been a good solid 5 years since that and he still is inside that painting I feel hands around my waist I turn around and see its my nami xion was 13 now and sora and roxas are still going head strong I talk to them every day and namine said "take that picture down babe I don't want that picture in here when the baby comes".

I smile and rub her pregnant belly she had never looked more beautiful as she did right now and she was about ready to pop soon probably half a month now and I say "ok I'll put it in the attic along with the other paintings oh my back is killing me" she smiles as I pull down the collapsible where the attic was and she says "long hours at work?" I nodd and say "that photography job is killing me babe but we gotta make money for the baby"

She smiles as I sit the painting next to the others and I walk back down and push the door back we had started living together when we graduated I had alot of money save up from my photography job I got that job the summer I turned 16 and I'm 19 now so and we saved money up to buy a apartment since axel and demyx live in the same complex as us and if your asking how two girls got pregnant well axel is bi and demyx was ok with it we ran the idea by our docter she took axels sperm and you know the rest haha and all axel wanted was to see him/her whenever which we was ok with and well life seemed to be falling into place I have the girl of my dreams and nothing could replace what i'm feeling.

~6 Years Later~
Kairi and namine and roxas and sora all sat on the couch they had just got done with dinner and they heard a high pitch scream come from upstairs and everyone jumps up and roxas and sora's baby he was crying he was three years younger than ruby and roxas cooed him and kairi held the little girl close and she said "mommy who is riku?".

Kairi looks to sora and kairi says as she pats her bright red hair and asks "baby tell mommy what happened did you have a bad dream?" she nodded and said "something about woods and a tower something about secret and I dreamed he climbed in my window he said that my grandpa was inprisoned somewhere and he says he needs my help to get him out" kairi looked to namine and said "sweety it was just a dream go back to sleep ok?" she nodds and she falls back asleep they all go downstairs kairi was panicking and she said "how is he getting to her in her dreams?".

Namine smiles and rubs her leg and says "same way I did when I was trying to get to you" kairi looks to roxas and says "how do we stop him I mean how does he think that she can set him free only I can" roxas looks to sora and says "maybe he thinks since she's ya'lls child she'll be able to do it" kairi sighs and says "what if we bind her powers so she can't use them just in case until shes 14 and then we'll be able to explain it to her you need to do the same thing to Arkin as well".

They both nodd and namine says "I can bind her powers right now without her knowing" kairi nodds and namine stands up and she walks up to her daughters room and she see's her daughter is still awake and she says "ruby baby?" she looks to her and she says "mommy can you sleep in here until I fall asleep?"

She smiles and lays on the bed with ruby hugging her and namine says "ruby did that nightmare scare you?" she nodds and namine says "do you want them to stop?" she nodds against her waist and namine says "now i'm gonna say a prayer ok I take your hands in mine and with this string I will entwine your powers i'll for now bind from now until the time is right".

Ruby exhales and namine repeats the spell "I take your hands in mine and with this string I will entwine your powers i'll for now bind from now until the time is right" ruby falls alseep namine kisses her forehead and walks out of her room and walks downstairs and namine says "its done"

Roxas smiles and says "we just binded arkins powers also" namine looks over to kairi and roxas and sora say they need to head home and they leave and namine sits next to me and my half golden eye looks at her she smiles and says "good and evil will always be fighting but its up to us to protect what race we have left".

I kiss her on the lips she smiles her half golden eyes showing and she says "I Love You" I smile and say "I Love You Too" like she said good and evil will always be fought its what makes up the world there's bad people in this world and there's good people in this world well some people are lucky we get to be half and half for some we are salvation but to others we are destruction.

~The End~