O N E,

-GOTHWHORE

'𝐂𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐃𝐄' - 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗢 laughed as she was scrolling through tiktok. Just because she's in a gang doesn't mean she wasnt still a teenager. Kylo had a very abusive family but, since she was black it was taken as discipline rather than abuse. Her parents would let her stay the night over the pastors house and let him do horrid things to her.

It was only until she told her best friend that she realized her life wasn't normal. She then ran away and came in contact of what people would call "the wrong crowd" but, honestly thats the best thing that could've happened to her.

Kylo grabbed her keys as she got a text saying their shipment was ready. Her gang sold weed. Maybe it was a bad idea or maybe not. They rolled in 14 thousand dollars per week. Their gang was the most respected and successful gang in NewYork.

The honey skinned girl made her way into her matte black Challenger which she called her "precious baby". She sped threw the city and into a warehouse. Kylo turned her car off and stepped inside the building. Letting her air jordans ones making tapping noises echoing through the warehouse.

Kylo went up to her employees making sure they weren't stealing anything. People could say she was very intimidating. And she disnt mean to be it was just how her aroma was. Kylo then proceeded to go to her office where the shipment was placed. This specific shipment was a pill. It was 'Alprazolam' aka xanax.

Kylo pulled it out the box and called Luna.

" hello?" Luna said.

" yeah, i got the shipment its the real deal. you can pull back everyone now. im on my way home. order some tacos or something please." Kylo said grabbing the box and taking it with her as she locked her office door.

" ok miss girl see you when you get home." Luna said before hanging up.

Kylo turned her phone of and put it in her back pocket as she exited the warehouse. She got in her car but, before she got in she heard whimpering. Kylo immediately thought someone was having sex outside the warehouse so she cringed and proceeded to put the box in her backseat until she heard that someone talk.

" p-please help me ! please.." the someone called out.

Kylo took out her gun from the back of her pants and walked towards the whimpering sounds. She was greeted by a pale women with blue hair. The women was beat up pretty badly. She was bloody and she looked like she would die without help.

" hey, im here its ok. My names Kylo whats yours?" Kylo asked.

✯          ☽             ༄                           ☠︎ ☾           ☼                          ☪︎  ✧            ♫ ✿           ❤︎         𓂉            ⚓︎       ♁♁            ♫                              ❀

         ☽             ༄                           ☠︎
☾           ☼ 
                        ☪︎  ✧            ♫
✿           ❤︎
         𓂉            ⚓︎       ♁
♁            ♫                              ❀

author's thoughts.
im leaving yall on a cliffhanger because why not? lmao anyways this is the update yall wanted i hope you guys enjoy 🥺!