Chapter 24

The world went to a sudden halt when I heard her say that. I stare in disbelief. "You're pregnant?" I whispered.
She nodded slowly, a small smile appearing on her face. "Surprise," she weakly muttered. I brushed a lock of her hair and replied, "At leash there is something that made me better." Diana took my hand and placed it on her belly.
"Your child..."she whispered, happy tears in her bronze eyes. I whispered back, "I love you so much."
"Show me."
With those words, I did just that. Diana laid herself on the sofa and stretched her arms out. Climbing on top of her body, I removed her bathrobe then massaged the tender mounds of her breasts through the cotton pajama shirt. Already a few seconds in and I became rock-hard. Diana grinned, her nimble fingers fidgeting with my jean buttons and my hardness sprung out, the head swollen and red. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, pumping me slowly. I grunted as I shakily pushed her pajama shorts off along with her white panties. Something unlike passion or desire found its way deep inside me...something more hot, more wrong, and more erotic than anything else. I yanked her forward, smashing my lips onto hers. My length was hard as a rock, pre-ejaculate leaking out. Diana cupped my jaw in her hands, biting my lip before tasting my tongue. She let out a series of gasps and moans. "You're so beautiful, so sweet and soft," I whispered, licking her tender neck.
"Tell me more!" she pleaded in a hushed voice. I dragged her bra strap down, imprinting my lips across her skin, saying, "I will give you anything that you ask for...I'll die for you if you needed me to."
"Please protect me!" she added, her voice strained with tears. I kissed her, my heart cracking as I heard her voice. "I promise you..."
Without warning, Diana tore off her bra and pushed me on my back. She seized the taut organ between my legs in her dainty hands, her fingers juggling my scrotum. I groaned from her teasing and grabbed her shoulders. "Goddammit, Diana," I groaned through gritted teeth. She then lovingly placed my penis in her mouth, closing her eyes as she began sucking me. Diana made several slurping sounds as I watched her small nipples sharpen during this. I hold her head and pushed her closer to my groin, moaning while Diana licked and fondled me. Her hand squeezed my shaft, letting out a tiny bit of semen. I gasped in horror but she chuckled, licking her fingers.
"Let me please you now," I said, laying her backwards and rubbed her nipples. I sucked on her breasts for a few minutes, then kissing her body until I stopped at the growing curls of her mound. I spread her sex open with my thumbs; it was like a honeyed flower, the petals sticky with her dew. I kissed her first then licked the pink slit. She shuddered as I intimately suckled her, caressing all of the swollen folds; the erect jewel of her clitoris reminiscent of a rosebud. Wetting my lips, I slid my tongue over her labia. "Oh, yessss!" she hissed, quaking. Not controlling myself, I nibbled along the folds when a fluid that seemed to be lemon-flavored flowed from her including her sexual nectar. Christ...it was her urine....but it had this strange taste that was irresistibly delectable; musky yet sweet. Snarling, I grabbed her by the waist and rammed myself inside her wetness. The clenching walls of her vagina embraced me as I vigorously thrusted my erection inside. Diana bounced on my lap, wrapping her leg around my flank while I continued penetrating her. She bit my shoulder, scratching her nails until they practically sunk into my flesh. I heard low growling sounds coming from her throat while I frantically shoved my penis inside her.
"Harder!" she pleaded, wrapping her hands around my neck. I obeyed her commands, nearly roaring out my orgasm. Diana's breasts hit my chin as I pushed her up my chest, sucking on a taut nipple. "I love you, Diana! I love you so much! I swear on my life I will cherish you forever!"
"Forever isn't long enough," she sobbed passionately. The sweet rush of a glorious climax crashed onto me. Fat tears rushed from Diana's eyes as she let out her orgasm, her honey flowing and encasing my erection. We melted into each other and stayed that way for what seemed to be hours.