1 - Who is She, Five?

Published: 9/28/20
Words: 1001
TW's: very little swearing 
----------------------------------------------------

Five was really stressing about this whole "end of the world" thing. And also about the fact he was stuck in his 13 year old body. Oh well, that's the least of his problems right now. He heard Diego and Luther fighting for the 50th time that day. He scoffed under his breath. "Typical." He mumbled. He sat on the floor and sighed. "Oh, Dolores...if only you could help me right now..." he murmured to himself. Five heard a slight knock at his door. "C'mon in..." he said loudly. Vanya walked in. "Hey, Five...are you alright? Haven't seen you since yesterday.." Vanya told him, sounding very very worried. Five just sighs. "You wouldn't understand the shit I go through...and what is coming. You're too pure." Five stated. "Five, I wanna help you. I can't stand the thought of you being upset...you are my brother, after all." Vanya sat right next to Five. "It's just-...this end of the world thing is getting to my head...I don't know how to stop it, I don't know what even starts it...it's just getting out of hand...and I don't wanna figure this out alone." Five told her. "We can-" "no. You can not help. You all are too dead in the head to even figure out why Luther and Diego are fighting AGAIN!! I'll do this on my own." Five stated as he walked away. He teleported outside and started walking around to clear his head. After a while, he got bored so he teleported back home and saw a teenage girl sitting on the couch and he glared at Luther and Allison. "Who let her in?!" Five spat angrily. "She said she needed to speak to you...who is she, Five?" Allison asked, clearly confused. "Aw, Five, ya never talked about me before?" The teen asked, a huge smirk plastered on her face.

Five just growled and glared at her. "That is Amber. Amber Paisley. She has my exact powers...but she wasn't born on the same day as us. She was born November 10, 1990. She was raised to be against us...she and I were stuck together for 45 years...and I was hoping that leaving The Commission would've helped me run away from all my problems. Clearly not if I am seeing you again, Amber." Five stated. "Ouch, Five. And here I thought we were friends." Amber chuckled softly. "Friends? Please...I'd rather chew off my own foot." Five and Amber glared at each other so Luther and Allison walk over and pull them away from each other. "Get her out of here...I have no business with-" "Five wait...as much as I would rather be home...I can help you...please I just need to-" Amber was cut off by Five jumped away. She grumbled and jumped to where he was. "Listen you little bastard...I don't want this world to end either! So here I am, trying to help the one boy I can actually count on to help me and he's ignoring me!" Amber snapped. "God can you complain a little quieter? I'm trying to think and I can't even hear my own thoughts." Five stated and glared over at her. "...I just wanna help...I know you and I didn't get along when we were younger-" Amber was cut off by Five slamming his hands on the kitchen table. "We didn't even get along when I left The Commission!! Why would we get along now!?" Five asked, clearly losing his patients.

"Listen, we don't know a lot about each other...maybe this is a good way to get closer? I mean, we are the only two who really know about this whole apocalypse...we are the worlds last hope. Whether you like it or not. Now please just let me help..." Amber said softly. Five thought about it a bit and he sighed. "Fine. You can help...but don't expect us to be friends. I am not looking for friends at this very moment..." Five said, calmer than before. Amber smiled. "Alright. That's fine with me." Amber told him. Five rolled his eyes and they sat down and started talking about what they knew while Grace would get them water. Soon, they took a small break from the apocalypse topic and started asking each other questions. "So, how did you get stuck there?" Amber asked. "My father doubted my time travel skills...so I ran away and tried to prove it to myself. Soon, I saw why he doubted me." Five stated and drank some water. "What about you?" Five asked. "Well, my mom told me to jump forward. She said it would help me develop and learn my skills with more efficiency....I think her actual plan was to get rid of me." Amber stated and looked down. "I'm curious...why did you come here before going home to your mom?" Five asked. "That would be like me asking why didn't you say I love you to Reginald Hargreeves." Amber stated with a small chuckle. "Fair." Five replied. "Who is your mom?" Five asked after a few seconds of silence. "Um...just a women...I don't wanna talk about her." Amber replied. Five nodded.

"Maybe we should go to the doughnut shop? We could get coffee there." Amber offered. "Hm...alright. Coffee sounds good right now." Five said with a nod. They both used their powers and jumped to the doughnut shop and walk inside. They sat down at a table, ordered coffee, and started talking about what they should do. Soon, the door opened and Five turned around and saw Hazel standing right there. "Wait do not move I am going to get Cha Cha!" then Hazel ran out. "Alright big boy! We'll be here!...okay lets go." Five grabbed Amber's hand and walked out and Amber giggled softly. "You know...you're pretty funny, Five..." Amber stated. Five got kinda confused so he looked at her and she smiled softly. Five started to smile a little bit and he nodded. "Thank you...now we should hurry before they find us." Five stated. Amber nodded slightly in agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Heyyyy my dudes!! So, the reason it took so long to get this out was because me and my friend decided to roleplay this little plot. Lemme just tell you, so far, there are gonna be a lot of plot twists I didn't even see coming. I really hope you guys enjoy this and want me to do more!!!

Question of the Day: who's your favorite TUA character??? Mine's Five cuz he's just a badass and super fun!