2) The Un-Flawed Plan (JK it is flawed)

THE CHARICTORS BELONG TO STEPHENIE MEYER NOT ME, HER BOOKS ARE BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ!

Still Bella's POV (point of veiw)

The plan is in motion so this is an hour after creating the plan

Room before trashed off to the side! Once I figure out how to!

______________________________________________________________________________________

My mom shouted "Bella and Jane dinner is ready." I looked at Jane who nodded to the door.

"Comming mom!" I shout back and go to the kitchen I suddenly feel guilt for what she will think durring the plan.

"Hey sweetie where is Jane?" Mom asked looking behind me.

"She ate a big meal right before she came out to try and find a house it stay at so she is not hungrey." I said and sat down at my normal spot at the table.

"Okay" my mom said and started to studdie me "Are you okay you seem a little jumpy and . . . well I can just tell that somthinig is off." My mom said

"Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect I have you and a brand new, first friend." I said and tried to make it clear that I would want another friend soon, I am ten with only my mom as a friend that is lame. Not that moms are lame but that she is my only friend she has kept me from people for to long.

"Why are you upset?" Mom asked putting vegables on my plate.

"Just that . . . your my only friend other than someone who I just met an hour ago." I said and sprt of trailed off then began again "I just want to be able to meet other people." I said but knew that was not going to happen because I am running away with Jane . . . so actully I will meet more people just not with my mom.

"I could try and accept the fact that I will no longer be your only friend but it will be hard." Mom said

"Thank you so much!" I said and squealed and tried to hug her but she was a little ways away, but I also felt guilty I was soon no longer going to be able to be with her and meet more people with my momma bear, mom. Yes I said momma bear she goes into this mode when I am around other people and she thinks they are a threat to me.

"Your welcome, know go get ready for bed I will be there soon. Dont bother to clean up I will do it all by myself.

"By mom " I said hugged her then went to my room and saw that Jane has a note pad and is ripping it out of her note book. she showed me it.

Dear Renee,

We have kidnaped both of your children in because we have been noticed that Bella is fasinating and we want her as our own, as for the other, the foster child wrong place wrong time is all we can say.

Your Stalkers

James and Victoria

"Do you know a James and Victoria or somthing?" I asked"Sort of it is a vampire coven that just travels around by where the Cullens do, the fact is that your mom will have no clue who it is only we will." Jane said then set it on the night stand bettween both beds.

"I want to hear more about these other covens when we get to the Castle, Jane." I said

"Okay we can talk to master Aro, Marcus and Cauis about that kind of stuff." Jane said then turned to face me "You ready?" She asked

"As ready as I will ever be." I said and jumped onto her back then with me on her back she climed out the window then set me down and closed the window.

Jane found a rock and smashed the window open then she mayde sure with the rock that she would be able to get in. She climbed in locked the door and messed up the room then, covered my mouth while I was still outside. While she covered my hand I screamed "Jane, mom," over and over then screamed because it was muffled and so no one could hear he screaming and I found it fun and amusing to keep screaming my head off.

"Okay I am going to tak my hand off and put you on my back so stop screaming." Jane said and i stopped screaming "good job" she muttered and then put me on her back piggy back style until we reached a castle.

Jane took me threw the front doors and we came across ladie at the front desk. "Hello" I said

"Hello" She mimicked me, sounded like she didn't know to much english so I didn't know how to talk to her.

"That is Gianna the erson who deals with papers." Jane said to me "ohh" I said then discovered her eyes were not red like Jane and Aro's "Is she a vampire?" I asked

"No Gianna is not." Jane said and took me to these big doors ad knocked "come in" we heard and Jane took me in.

"Jane, we were not expecting you so soon." Aro said and turned to see me "And Isabella how great it is too see you again!" he said more exsited to see me than Jane the person he knew longer than me.

"Hello Aro guess what?" I asked really existed

"What?" He asked and mimicked my existment

"Well your supose to guess" I said like it was supper obious and whinnie.

"Um . . ." he thought for a moment "Jane kidnaped you?" He asked and a little shocked.

"No Victoria and James did. . ." I replied serous tone then when he looked confused i said "That is what my mom thinks, me and Janie ran away from mom to come here!" I said

"You are staying!" He said

"Yep forever and ever." I said

"Jane my dear come here." Aro said

"Yes Master" she replied in a robot like voice and it was not the fun Jane that helped me run away from mom, it was boaring and the oposite of what I want to hear. Aro grabbed Jane's hand and froze for a minute.

"I see so Isabella how much do youo want to learn . . . ?" Aro asked

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So life went on. . .

This is what the Volturi are to her now only about a year after she first met all of them the castle:

Aro - is like her dad that she never had and teaches her all about vampires.

Sulpicia - is like her new mom and helps her with everything motherly.

Caius - is like an uncle and teaches her how to hide her emotions from others and only show the ones she wants to be known.

Athenodora - is like an aunt and is around her but noe to mush because Isabella's bood apeals but not as much as a singer and not as low as the other vampires.

Macus - is her second father next to Aro and shows her how important books are.

Jane - is her siste and best friend for life they do everything together.

Alec - is a lot like a brother and her personal guard when Jane is not there, which never happens

Chelsea - is a friend who teaches Science to Isabella with fun experments.

Afton - History, the vampire wars and not vampire wars

Corin - Math, anything that has to do with math

Demetri and Felix - are like brothers that help her with video games, pranks, gym, and training for to be a vampire

Heidi - is like another sister who takes it upon herself to make sure Bella knows fashin the right way.

Renata - teaches Bella english

Santiago - teaches Bella cars, everything and everything about cars