Chapter 19: Namjin's First Date

A few days after Jimin and Hoseok found out they were brothers. Besides that situation Namjoon was planning on asking Jin out on a date. Can you believe they've been dating for two months and haven't gone on dates. That’s crazy! But, it’s a month until Namjoon’s Birthday Ball! Jin is very excited. Apparently the cake they ordered was for his little baby cousin Y/N because it was his cousin’s birthday at the time (Y/N can be a girl or boy don't matter) He’s gonna order another one but smaller. Back to the date issue. Jin was getting ready when all of a sudden Namjoon called. 

“Hey baby, whats up?” 

“Are you excited” 

“Ya I am” 

“Good” 

“Why?” 

“I have something special planned” 

“Oh you do now, do you” 

“Yep, okay imma be there in thirty minutes so be ready” 

“okay love you” 

“ Love you too” 

Jin was super excited. He just wanted to know what Namjoon planned for them. For the whole day to themselves.  Later on ( only 35 min) Namjoon picked up Jin and said they were going out to eat first. “ So are we going to Seoul” “ Yes baby now calm down” “Okay, okay i will” NAmjoon chuckled and took Jin’s hand to hold “God, I love you so much Kim Seokjin” “I love you too Kim Namjoon” 

Once they arrived at their first destination which was the richest and fanciest restaurant ‘Perler Designs’ (MADE IT UP) “Wow. This is beautiful Joonie ''''Not as beautiful as you though” Jin playfully slapped him. When they arrived at their table they had a wonderful time. They talked a lot of shit especially about their childhoods and family. Namjoon never knew Jin was an orphan. But yet again how could he have known. 

And Jin found out that Namjoon graduated highschool at 16 and graduated college at 19. That’s impressive. After they ate Namjoon took Jin to the beach Just to sit on the sand and relax but what Jin doesn't know is that Namjoon planned something so amazing. 

“Jin I have to say during these few weeks and months I've fallen in love with you more and more each day passing. So I just wanted you to know that I will always be by your side no matter what happens. When we have our first fight I’ll still be there . When we feel like losing each other I’ll still be there. Even if we break up, knock on wood, I’ll still be there. Kim Seokjin the moment I saw you I knew you were the one for me. And I know it is only two months into dating, but I only ask you this once. Will you take my hand in marriage?” 

Jin was bawling he had no words “You need permission” “I asked your dad from above, He said yes” “Then yes! Yes all the way I will” Namjoon got off his knee and hugged Jin. Put the ring on and kissed him. They will be happy forever.