Zenos

Taiyo pov

Day 57 2095 march 12
I still have no signs of where Seigi is, I'm running low on mycrob (copper and lead fused) so I'm not going to be able to keep the uxane farm (uxane is a plant like carrots but the grow on mycrob powerd planters). I might need to go mining but I don't like the sound of that. Last time I was down there I got attacked by a Yoven but I need to do it. Well, that is all I have for today!! Taiyo out.

Now that I am done with my daily report I'm going to the mines. I'll go get my laser cutter.

3rd pov

Taiyo went to the mines to get some mycrob. Luckly she doesn't have to go to deep in the mines because mycrob is closer to the surface
{timeskip}
Taiyo pov

While I was mining mycrob I found uranium "YES!! Uranium,now I can fuel my electromagnetic pulse cannon!!" I start mining some of the uranium.
{timescape}
I start working on making the electromagnetic cannon when I hear someone screaming 'SEIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I run toward the screaming to find a elavator thingy-ma-jig 'he must be down there.' I'll go down there once I have enough supplies. There are probaly tons of guards...

A/N

hello!!!!! FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!! will Taiyo save Seigi? find out next time!!!!!!!!!!!

Taiyo: Seigi, use capitalization. It's not that hard! Just hold down the shift button!!!

Taiyo: Also, I'll probably write a prolouge for this, to give you guys more context. :)