Destroy Me Any Day- Brett Talbot

This is for @giapate1 so I hope you like it.

A little steamy but some fluff.

~~~~~

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me. I think I can take him." Liam glares at the 6 foot something lacrosse player. Currently, Mason and I are hyping Liam up for the game against Devenford Prep. I say 'hyping' but what I really mean is we are staring at Liam's worst enemy's shirtless body, trying to contain the drool from falling out of our mouths. Liam looks back at us with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah." Mason nods, still staring at Brett.

"Mhm, yeah. You do you, Liam." I agree, watching as Brett pulls his shirt down, covering his abs. Damn it!

"What do you think you're doing?" Liam asks, standing in our view of the handsome guy and gaining our attention.

"Hey! I was—" Mason quickly nudges me, shutting me up.

"What? Us? We were just...agreeing with you." He stutters, making it sounds like a question.

"Yeah, we're, uh...being agreeable." I say looking to Mason for reassurance. Liam looks at us before looking at Brett...then back at us.

"You think he's hot, don't you?" He questions with a look of realization.

"Yes—" Mason elbows me again, making me change my nodding head to a shaking one. "No...no! What? No! Are you crazy? Him? He isn't even a five." Liam gives me a look while Mason just shakes his head in disappointment. Was it not convincing enough or something?

"Okay, yeah. We were...but we still agree with you." Mason gives a half smile.

"He wants to destroy me." Liam says.

"He can destroy me any day." I mutter, forgetting about Liam's super hearing.

"I think you could definitely take him." Mason smiles. "And then give him to me." Liam chuckles a little before turning to me.

"And I suppose you want him too, right?" The puppy smirks.

"Well...a little bit wouldn't hurt." I grin.

"But the full thing probably would." Mason laughs, making me think of how big he really is. "No, no. Just go out there and kick their smug prep school asses."

"Yeah. Make sure that when they leave tonight, that they know the name Liam Dunbar." I smirk. We do our cool three-way handshake that took us a week to learn before Liam runs off onto the field and we make our way to the bleachers.

<><><>

It's halftime and Devenford Prep are winning. Brett has managed to piss off Liam at least 4 times in the last 20 minutes.

"Liam, just calm down, okay? We can't have you wolfing out in front of all these people." Mason says as Liam drinks from his water bottle, glaring at Brett, who is a few feet away from us.

"Don't prove Scott right. You can control your anger; you can play lacrosse." I tell him. He manages to get his breathing to a regular pattern again.

"Oh no." Mason's eyes are wide with panic as he looks behind us, more specifically me. I turn around to see Brett walking this way with a smirk on his perfect face. "Liam, just walk away."

Knowing this is going to get out of hand and Liam is gonna lose it, I walk up to Brett and grab his wrist before dragging him away. "No. You aren't gonna even talk to Liam. I won't let you." I glare, noticing I walked to the side of the bleachers so no one can see us.

"You're quite protective of him. You two a thing?" He questions, his blue eyes looking down at me. Damn, the things I would do to this man.

"Not that it's any of your business, but no. We're just friends." He takes a step forward, putting a hand on the bleachers behind me.

"So you're single then?" Brett asks, placing his other hand on the other side of my head, blocking me in. He leans down closer and smirks. Ok, breathe. In and out. In and out. A hot guy practically has me pinned and is staring at me with his lips inches away from mine.

"Yeah, I—" His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate, and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself, but I can't seem to. In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Y/N" he whispers lowly. God, hearing him say my name like that sends a shiver throughout my body.

I quickly pull away realizing how much shit I'm gonna be in with Liam when he finds out. "Sorry, it's just—" I immediately stop talking when I look back up at his eyes. Instead of his usual blue, he has glowing amber eyes...the eyes of a werewolf.

He gives me a boyish grin, "It tends to happen when I get excited." I laugh as my cheeks turn red. Looking up at the tall werewolf, I lose all self control and smash my lips against his again. Only this time, I'm not planning on pulling away. He holds my waist, keeping me close. "Jump." He mumbles against my lips. I do as I'm told, and he catches me, pushing my back against the bars under the bleachers. My fingers run through his hair, pulling him closer, if that was even possible.

"My eyes!" We hear and he immediately puts me down. Liam stands there with a glare while Mason is smiling like an idiot. "You need holy water." Liam says, looking genuinely worried for us, before he walks off. Mason gives me the 'you are telling me everything later' look before following after the young werewolf. Brett's chuckle pulls my attention back to him.

"Well, at least he didn't threaten me." He says, referring to Liam.

"Yeah...I guess that's a good thing." I smile up at him.

"Now where were we?" He pulls me back in.

Damn. I will never get enough of this man.