Prologue|Phantom Blood¹

Y/N pov:
I was walking trying not to get killed you know like a normal person then suddenly I heard 'Phphphphph' god damn.........it's that stupid build'a'bear reject hopefully he's not trying to ask me something.

Narrator pov:
"Well hello there Y/N! Where are you gooooooooooooing?~"Monokuma said "I'm going where I want to go Bitch" You said "*GASP* You break my heart.." He said with his signature smile.'You have no heart'You Thought,later you just decided to ignore monokuma until you reached your destination"See you never build'a'bear"You said as walked into the kitchen "HEY! I AM NOT A BUILD'A'BEAR STOP CALLING ME THAT I'M THE HEADMASTER OF THIS SCHOOL AND I CAN PUNISH YOU IF I FEEL LIKE IT"Monokuma said Angrily "Damn ok chill....build'a'bear"You said quietly and not really caring.

Y/N pov:
As I was in the kitchen looking through the refrigerator cuz we be hungry and then I felt scratching my arm real bad so....I did of course.Hold on I don't remember getting a tattoo on my thigh "what in the god damn?"I asked myself I then heard some noise and freaked the fuck out you know the usual. Turns out it was just Usami and sonia coming in "Do you want to go outside with us?" Sonia asked "Nah I'm good" I say lazily "Well ok then but just let us know if you need anything!"Usami said "K" I said then they leaved me alone and enough tim I think to figure out why and where this tattoo came from....
---------------------------------Time Skip------------
After taking some of thinking I got on my bed and started looking at some videos of boxing suddenly I had a feeling that someone was in my room so I just said a quick 'Hello' and waited to get it over with but I was surprised to hear a little 'Hi' from the floor so I looked at the floor and whatcha know Little ol me from the past staring right at me...I don't know if im doomed or should be happy but I don't really care like at all."so" I started "what is your name?" I said I heard a small 'Y/N L/N' "Well Darling that's my name to" She looked surprised when I said that "R-REALLY?!"She said "Yes" I said "And also I know this will be a little confusing but I am you from the future and you are me from the past not to mention did you have a wired tattoo on your thigh that's a shape of a clock?"I asked "Y-Yes I did"She said then she look around my room for a bit untill she sawed my manga collection "You like Jojo to?" She asked "Did I tell you we are almost the same person?"I asked."Oh, oops heh heh"She laughed nervously 'She needs to get used to this already'I thought to myself earlier I forgot to get my god damn food like a stupid person and since nobody is here (I think I didn't bother checking) I decided to go get some fooooood! and also to bring my past self to man I need to come up with a name for her I asked if she was hungry and she said yes so we went and got something to feast on
---‐------‐----------‐---------Later-----------------------
When we got done eating we were walking down the hallway until we fell into a portal of some type My past self landed on some grass while I landed on a TREE why I do not know so past had to help me get out of this tree and if we looked around (Which we did not) people were staring and going about there day Past's knees were week I could see them shaking and her arms were heavy (Mom's Spaghetti) And then an angel by god him self asked if we needed any help he had a dog, some blue hair, tall had muscles but looked Innocent at the same tim-oh that's Jonatan Joestar.I was so happy because the tree is not really comfortable.....after some time I finally was out (My hair was stuck I forgot to brush it this Morning) I checked to see if I got hurt in anyway possible."Thanks, also what is your name?"I asked even if I already knew his name I don't want to creep the guy out....."Oh! How rude of me my name Is Jonathan Jostar and that's danny his my dog!"He said "Hi Jonathan name's Y/N L/N and this is...Pastel L/N were twins."I said "Just call me Jojo I don't mind"He said "Ok"I replied Then we heard barking Jojo and I turned to that direction and seen Past/Pastel playing with danny I was going to tell her stop until I heard some giggling from the side of me I turned and see Jonathan was the one giggling.His Giggling turned into laughing as he found the scene cute and funny apparently "I didn't know your sister was a dog person!"He said slowing down on the laughing "Oh..Yeah she loves dogs with all her heart and any kind animal for a matter of fact" As we continued to talk the sun was starting to set.

Narrator pov:
"Well wouldn't you look at that it's almost night time"Y/N said look up at the sky Jojo and Pastel also looked up with you "Wow, time sure do fly when you get catched up talking to your friends."Jonathan said "Um....Mr.Jonathan....we don't have no where to go..."Pastel says shyly "Don't worry I'll ask dad if you guys are able to live with us I didn't really know if both of you have a home because I never seen you guys before heh" Jonathan said shyly while scratching the back of his head after he started to speak again"Also we should get going im getting tired and danny is to"he says with tiredness."Oh yeah? Now that I think about it it's almost Pastels bed time~"You say slyly "H-H-HE-HEY" Pastel says blushing madly and covering her face Jonathan chuckling said with a tiredness tone in his voice "Come on you two let's go".And with that all 4 of you are on your way to Jonathan's house.
--------------------
Will George(Jonathan's dad) let you and Past/Pastel in?,How would you guys get back home?,When will Monokuma and Usami come,Next time on(SonicX)•This is some Bizarre Dispare here•
-------------------
I hope you guys like the start of this book updates will be slow since school is back in session ( And I'm just rlly lazy as hell) also can y'all come up with a name for past Y/N If you want me to change anything or confused on what the story is about tell or ask and I'll try my best to answer you all bai~