Chapter 2|Monokuma you're-you're a fucking idiot....

Previously on •This is some Bizarre Dispare here•
"Come on Pastel let's go eat" I said and began walking downstairs with Pastel with Monokuma and Usami in are arms. Once we go downstairs we were s
surprised at what we saw.....
-------------------
This time on the story.

Y/N pov:
There was food EVERYWHERE on that god damn table just how I like it~ "Hello girls" George says.

Narrator pov:
"Hello girls" George says "Why not come join us for dinner don't be shy" George also say chuckling 'Okay!/I just want that damn food' You and Pastel responded with and went to go sit down unfortunately. You had to sit with Dio because this BITCH said some "Why hello Y/N~ would you be a doll and sit next to me I would love to get to know you better~" As you can see I didn't want to because

1.He be doing to much trying to get all of my information.

2.He has been looking at me like he like finna go YANDERE which I hope he doesn't cuz if he do boi I think......we gonna die.

3.I have Monokuma in my arms.

4.I have goddamn MONOKUMA in my arms the one that got yeeted by the (about to be) Vampire himself.

Y/N pov:
I sighed to myself then went to go sit beside Dio and Pastel went to sit by Jonathan Pastel...............my sweet sweet Pastel.....your one lucky bitch....thats Okay tho. So we all got or food but me and Pastel had to get extra plates for Monokuma and Usami but... they can wait right? We all started to eat as I was eating this thing I mean Dio decided to talk to me "You decided to bring those things with you are they for a purpose or something?" Dio asked I was going to answer but it looks like Monokuma got it covered.......................................................
....................hold up....."Who are you calling THINGS I WOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM MONOKUMA PRINCIPAL OF HO-" I had to shut this thing down like goddamn bear. Dio looked shocked about what he heard "Sorry bout that.." I said but to think about it I'm not sorry at all "It's no problem~ Jonathan can you be a darling brother and pass the butter~" Dio asked slyly this Bitch-ass is trying to get Jonathan in trouble so I did a thing the thing when you done with someones shit......I got up grabbed that butter sat back down and handed the butter to Dio and continued eating bad part is I can feel Dio eyes on me you see I have many enemies but Dio's eyes looked at me with LUST Thankfully Usami see this and told Pastel in a whisper. With that Pastel decided to disturb Dio from looking at me thank you Past me. After I got more food I told Jonathan and Pastel to come with me upstairs, after we got upstairs we went to my room me and Jonathan sat down for story time on what is going on and Pastel went to check on danny and to treat him if necessary.But what we didn't know that this skank ass hoe named DIO was suspicious and followed us and listened in on us.
——————————Time skip to when you are done talking cuz I'm to lazy to write it down use your imagination if you wanna—————————————–

Dio pov:
Oh~ so that is what is going on I, Dio Knew that I felt connected with that Y/N girl I thought that bear thing was useless but I guess that I, Dio was wrong.So when I rule this world and make Y/N mine I wouldn't have a reason to throw that bear away and for the other ones............I don't have a plan for them yet I, Dio will come up with something sooner or later. After I heard (My) Y/N stops talking to Jojo I decided to go inside I was shocked to see that whimpering girl Pestall I think I didn't really care fixing up that rodent "What is going on here?" I asked all of them stopped and went soundless "Don't make me ask again" "The Fuck are you in my room?" My Future wife asked me  "Well seeing you of course~ and also to ask Jonathan to come with me so we can...............talk privately" I say with a almost fake smile.

Y/N pov:
"Fake ass smile" I say under my breath Jonathan got up and went with Dio "D-Do you think M-Mr.Jonathan wi-will be okay?" Pastel asked like the stuttering mess she is "Maaannnn does it looks like I know, but I can tell you this I'm not a liar like Kokichi Oma but hopefully they don't start fighting if they do will would have to break it up, that includes you to MONOKUMA" "Aw man" Monokuma says sadly with a bag of popcorn out and ready.

Narrator pov:
"Jojo I,Dio asked you to come with me because we need to discuss about-" Dio started but go cut off by Jonathan "It's about Y/N is it?" Jonathan asked with a straight face ".......Let me finish first then you can talk,peasant." Dio says "As I was saying before I was interrupted we need to discuss about Y/N.............and the others...." "Ok, so Dio you must like Y/N to?" "Why yes I do..." Dio paused for a minute "You also love her huh well...
only one of us will win with her heart on our grasp Joestar" Dio says in a dark tone and a sickly sweet smile "I agree, now that this talk is over I would like to say something." Jonathan says Dio raised a brow "I will be the one to take Y/N's heart and If not Hopefully You're not the one to steal her heart" Jonathan says as he walks back to your room "Oh~we'll see about that Jojo we'll about that~" Dio says dangerously.

Y/N pov:
Jonathan came back into my room "Yall didn't battle it out did you?" I asked suspiciously "Wah? You thought that Dio and I would fight over something so  ridiculous?" Jonathan asked. "No,No,No,No! Mr.Jonathan we- we didn't say- say anything like that!" Pastel says scaredly "Yah, get in to it,I did she didn't" I said Pastel looked at me like 'Girl,I was trying to save you.' Jonathan looked at me then he started laughing "Y/N you were always so funny!" Jonathan says with a smile "Guys um...it's getting dark outside...." Pastel says shyly "Oh yeah! Goodnight Y/N and Pastel!" 'Goodnight/kk' "HEY OVER HERE!!" yelled Monokuma "Oh yeah goodnight...Moko?" "Monokuma and Usami" I said "Right! Goodnight Monokuma and Usami!" 'Goodnight to you to!/Yeah what ever' Jonathan got as responses from the alive plush bears as he walked out."Alright guys let's go to bed Sis-I mean Y/N can you put danny on your bed tonight?" Pastel asked "Sure I don't mind" I placed Danny on my bed right next to me "Goodnight Danny hope you'll get better soon miss ya" I said in a sleepy tone while watching some MEMES after some time I went to bed.
——————————————————–
Arthor's Note

Hai guys, Sorry this chapter came so late i'll try to get to the next one as soon as posible ive been so busy with school and other things. Also................................. ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!
For October and holidays I plan on doing special chapter's since Halloween is around the corner I will be working on that also if I make stories like this one I will also do special chapter's. Also  I also think about doing an 'Charater(s) X Seme Reader' I didn't say what gender because you can choose (Ex: Male, Female, Transgender, Genderless, ect.) I also will write any sexuality to because I for one am Bisexual🏳️‍🌈 (My phone didn't have the Bisexual flag) so I don't care if you want me to write something gay I accept it with open arms.

One last thing! PLEASE READ THIS
Lately I would read some stories and come across arthur's notes that says that hackers got into wattpad and are getting in to people acounts to post mean stuff in creaters books and/or locking them out of there acounts so this is a heads up I have another acount to incase it happens.

Das it Goodnight/afternoon/morning/ what time of the day you read this......